IT.COM

discuss Showcase your 2-character Donuts special release names

NameSilo
Watch

brandnow

Selling hotcakesTop Member
Impact
Three of mine are still "processing." Another one has been refunded, which means someone else got that one. Will update this post once the pre-regs finish processing. I love these big releases :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm trying to pull the trigger on some of these 2-character domains, but I would like to hear your opinion...
Do the following short example domains make sense/ have value ?? (I'll be looking at using this for domains with several hundred K monthly searches)

Beachfront Properties ( BF .Properties )
Burglar Alarm Systems ( BA .Systems )
Fine Art Gallery ( FA .Gallery )

•••
The make sense if you're going to explain to everyone that may be interested in them - 'what they could mean'. (as they could mean any word with those letters). But to anyone to just eyeing the domain, they would seem meaningless at first sight. imo.

•••
I didnot get any two cgaracter domains in new domain extensions
but got
fb.net.co
fb.nom.co

•••
•••
some are reserved ,some are available at high prices and some are taken...
thats why this time I will go for pre-registration of domains...

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I only got em.world for personal use :)

•••
Since I live in Florida, got FL.network

•••
us.business
nj.business
dr.surgery
dn.business
b2.business

•••
Really some nice pickups here! If you're dabbling (and smart), patience is a virtue...your payday will come! If your portfolio is new gTLD heavy, slow down a little until you've sold a few to pay for them, imo. Canadien, I'm with hawkeye here...FU.world,, FU.life need no explainin', but your acronyms certainly do. Did you scoop them up?

•••
I picked a few up -
RV.Repair
EZ.Loans
PR.Services
and a couple 88s too.

•••
No brainer there Hawkeye!
Best of luck and keep us posted!

•••
Canadien, I'm with hawkeye here...FU.world,, FU.life need no explainin', but your acronyms certainly do. Did you scoop them up?
Nope, they were just examples of 2 character domains.(that aren't really used as an acronym)

I was wondering for example:
When "Beachfront Properties" would have 500.000 monthly searches....
Would "BF.Properties" make any sense as a brand-able domain ??
What do you think ?

---
@hawkeye Nice!
RV.Repair
EZ.Loans
PR.Services

•••
who is regd ip(.)network?

•••
•••
Picked VR.Cafe

Last edited:
•••
I decided to grab UK.energy

Massive business in the uk, $25 commission every time a customer switches to a different supplier.

•••
Where did you guys go to register all those domains?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back