NameSilo

discuss Showcase LIBRA domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
What domains do you have related to the new currency called Libra?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi,
I sold a libra domain yesterday.I never tell the price or who it is to but I thought people that are holding would like to know and the domain might appear on namebio in the next week or two.

Domain : Libra////cafe

Bought it last year during the libra frenzy.
This could also possibly be not about Libra the currency

•••
•••
•••
even if Mark will use libra to sell bread it will be huge :xf.grin:
just wait for the start date :smuggrin:

•••
does these domains have any value :

LibraMaster.com

LibraGuru.com

NewLibra.com

SuperLibra.com

LibraEngine.com

LibraSource.com

LibraFactory.com

LbrCenter.com

LbrLive.com

TheLibra.org

.co domains

lbrwallet.co

lbrpay.co

libracenter.co

librazone.co

librasite.co

greenlibra.co

librainc.co

libranetwork.co

libracorp.co

libratv.co

libralive.co

•••
•••
I am currently liquidating VirtualLibra.com.

•••
•••
Libra will be a game changer

European Central Bank (ECB) has analyzed Libra and estimates that Libra would have a capitalization of approximately €710B to €3077B (=€3.1T) worldwide, of which 1/6 would be backed by the euro, split 20% cash, 80% bonds.

These are huge amounts which can be materialised within just a few years. It is impressive how quickly this estimate by ECB has been published, given that the ECB is not an agile startup.

This means that Libra is being taken very seriously.

Additionally, Libra is perfectly complementary to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a fixed supply, therefore flexible prices (=volatility). Libra has flexible supply (=central banks adjusting money supply), thus stable prices; potential inflation disregarded.

https://www.ecb.europa.eu/pub/finan...html/ecb.mpbu202005_1~3e9ac10eb1.en.html#toc6

•••
Is there still value in Calibra or is it only Libra?
I have CalibraTransactions//com

•••
does these domains have any value :

LibraMaster.com

LibraGuru.com

NewLibra.com

SuperLibra.com

LibraEngine.com

LibraSource.com

LibraFactory.com

LbrCenter.com

LbrLive.com

TheLibra.org

.co domains

lbrwallet.co

lbrpay.co

libracenter.co

librazone.co

librasite.co

greenlibra.co

librainc.co

libranetwork.co

libracorp.co

libratv.co

libralive.co

these are some good libra domains if libra is going to do well but i am losing hope, if anyone is interested in any of these, feel free to pm me anytime of the day (y)

•••
these are some good libra domains if libra is going to do well but i am losing hope, if anyone is interested in any of these, feel free to pm me anytime of the day (y)
You are losing hope because you are not selling your domains?

•••
Is there still value in Calibra or is it only Libra?
I have CalibraTransactions//com
My understanding is that calibra is proprietary, so the domain game may be tricky.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
If we will use "Libra" in our domain names...may be it will be Trademark issue....I want to buy but thinking about TM...let me know your opinion guys.

•••
If we will use "Libra" in our domain names...may be it will be Trademark issue....I want to buy but thinking about TM...let me know your opinion guys.

Simple answer is

Don’t be an idiot, don’t do it!

Last edited:
•••
Millions of websites already using Libra....just sayin!

•••
Millions of websites already using Libra....just sayin!

To use ‘Libra’ in the context of Cryptoassets in any way shape or form you’re asking for trouble.

@mrcurly you should know better than to play ignorant about the context of the thread.

•••
To use ‘Libra’ in the context of Cryptoassets in any way shape or form you’re asking for trouble.

@mrcurly you should know better than to play ignorant about the context of the thread.

The question was not about using the domain as "crypto assets" , it was about purchasing a libra domain!

Last edited:
•••
The question was not about using the domain as "crypto assets" , it was about purchasing a libra domain! Just sayin!

If you were to replace ‘Libra’ + ‘keyword’ with ‘Stablecoin’ + ‘keyword’ then that would be a much better investment IMO.

After reading the thread I couldn’t help register a couple myself.

Last edited:
•••
If you were to replace ‘Libra’ + ‘keyword’ with ‘Stablecoin’ + ‘keyword’ then that would be a much better investment IMO.

Totally agree!

But as this is a libra thread and there are thousands of libra websites already out there, buying a libra domain is ok as long as you don't say your selling crypto. If someone wants to buy your libra domain then it's their call what is done with it!

I've sold 3 domains to date with 'Libra' in...

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back