IT.COM

showcase Showcase and discuss space related domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MackieMesser

Top Member
Impact
Mankind is flying to space since some decades and to me it seems that space (space travel, space exploration, using resources from space) is trending more recently.

Missions to moon are planned by the Chinese and the Americans and it seems that everyone who can afford it, wants to get there. One reason probably also is the ongoing destruciton of our planet earth.

Recent news regarding space mining caught my attention. My impression is that future missions into space are not just for scientific purposes, but also to exploit resources and mine asteroids.

There seems to be potential, so I think it's worth to have a look in this domain niche.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
AmericaSpacelines.com
AsianSpacelines.com
EuroSpacelines.com
GlobalSpaceEconomy.com
GlobalSpacelines.com
IndianSpacelines.com
RussianSpacelines.com
SpaceMedicalOrganization.com
SpaceMedicalOrganization.org
UsaSpacelines.com

•••
GlobalSpaceOrganization / com
GlobalSpaceOrganization / org
SpaceLiveTv / com
SpaceStartupper / com
SpaceStartuppers /com

•••
SpacecraftRadar / com.
SpaceshipRadar / com.
SpacecraftTracker /com.
SpaceshipTracker /com.
SpacecraftTrack /com.
SpaceshipTrack /com.

•••
SpaceIndustryJob com
SpaceIndustryJobs com
SpaceRecruiters com
SpaceLawfirms com
SpaceLawOffice com
PrivateSpaceCompany.com
SpaceOrganization.org

•••
SpaceFlightSchool.com

It's my only space domain.

Last edited:
•••
•••
A couple of months ago I registered this one. Maybe a little on cute side to have decent chance for sale, but saw it either as private spaceflight industry grows or as personal site for young person with astronaut or space industry aspirations.

Spaceflight.me

•••
Bit of a Cheeky one as it is more Earth Bound.

Had and sold TheSpace.org. Now a lovely site for English Arts Council

•••
I have Only 2 related to space

MarsGalaxy.com
ExplorationUniverse.com

•••
Is a fact that space industry was a forgotten industry. Now billions are on this heavy train. Let’s wait
upload_2019-11-16_18-12-16.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-16_18-12-16.png
    upload_2019-11-16_18-12-16.png
    104.8 KB · Views: 297
•••
•••
Come on)))) lets make this thread very active 😈 next with space domains please !!!

•••
Come on)))) lets make this thread very active 😈 next with space domains please !!!
Unfortunately not everyone is keen to be in Space, they prefer earth😜

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I can’t remember in what year......🧐🧐🧐

•••
I remember watching a Space documentary a month ago and heard that name there.😉

Half a point....Laika was the first of any creature from Earth to orbit the Earth, but was not the first into space.

•••
The little female dog that Soviet Union sent to space

1 Point. Laika was the first of any creature from Earth to orbit the Earth, but was not the first into space.

•••
•••
Don't get me started on the space race. We need to sort this planet out first and further explore the bits we have already discovered and explore and find the bits that we haven't found yet. I strongly believe that everything we need has or is provided for us on Earth, whether we believe in religion or evolution. We still have time.

www. i-am-woke .com

•••
Penguins are dying out...they need a new planet more than us.

•••
•••
How would you get their little wings inside a space suit?
It is a good idea to make an animated movie...Penguins are trying to go out of space lol...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back