IT.COM

.ai Showcase and discuss .ai (Artificial Intelligence) domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

The Group

VIP Member
Impact
With the exponential advancement in artificial intelligence, will .ai become the go to domain extension for AI applications? Quite possibly.

The extension has been around since 1995 and is the ccTLD for Anguilla and it is becoming more and more popular as further advancements are made in the artificial intelligence world. The extension, however, is not cheap to register at $283 for a 2 year minimum registration period so it can get pricy, quick... Especially if you are looking to bulk purchase and hold long term.

That being said, what are your thoughts? Do you own any .ai domains?
Showcase them here! Give a little insight as to why you picked them up and what your plans are.

If you don't have any... here is one that was available this morning: Robotic.ai
"Robotic Artificial Intelligence" <---Love the term. Go nab it!

Here are mine:
Holo.ai
Hologram.ai
Holographic.ai

My favorite is Holographic.ai because it sounds the best when phrased "Holographic Artificial Intelligence".
I plan to hold these beauties for quite some time, and I am very curious to hear about yours!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TaxBotAi.com
TaxCheck.ai
Restaking.ai
Futurised.ai

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back