NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FUTRS

Future Trend Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
One of the fastest growing industries going is easily Solar Power.

The market for Solar Domains is maturing nicely right now and is poised to be a BIG ONE, what with multi-million dollar corporations buying in, not to mention with complete country and government backing. The sky seems to be the limit in this niche as the numbers being thrown around are big enough to desensitize an entire industry.

Solar Domain Names or Energy Domain Names are not exactly a secret, but a corner of the domain market that seems to be kept somewhat tight lipped throughout the purge for obvious reasons.

For those who have not yet begun to grab any solar power domain names, here are a few avenue's for you to look in to:

Consider the thousands of “Solar Installers” and “Solar Contractors” worldwide who could really benefit from a great “Solar Domain” or even the solar real estate business.

“Solar Clothing”, while seemingly insane to think about at first glance, is ticketed to become a very big and beneficial use of solar power, as is “Solar Transportation”, like cars, trains and planes.

One of the biggest innovations to have come along in Solar most recently is the newest 'Solar Spray' or Spray-On Solar'
Transparent Solar Spray Transforms Windows Into Watts
Transparent Solar Spray Transforms Windows Into Watts | Inhabitat - Green Design Will Save the World

Solar Power is also very geared towards geography so there will be value there as well.. but don't think for a minute that it's just the sunniest of places will be able to enjoy the benefits of Solar. A few strong solar domains in the right geographical location can be well worth the investment in the very near future.

Here are some of the Solar Names i have been lucky enough to scoop up along the way. Some i am very excited about.

• AmericaSolarPower.com
• SolarEnergyCo.com
• SolarHeatingGroup.com

• CaliforniaSolarPowers.com
• CaliforniaSolarPlant.com
• CaliforniaSolarPlants.com
• SouthernCaliSolar.com
• SouthCaliSolar.com

• NYSolarLights.com
• NYSolarLighting.com
• NYSolarHomes.com
• NYSolarHeating.com
• NYSolarPanel.com
• NYSolarEnergy.com
• NYSolarTech.com

• NYCSolarLights.com
• NYCSolarHomes.com

• NewYorkSolarRoofing.com
• NewYorkSolarHeating.com

• JunoSolar.com
• JunoBeachSolar.com

• DCSolarHomes.com

• MojaveSolarPlant.com

• LMSolar.com
• LMSolarEnergy.com

• WBSolar.com

• DiscountSolarRoofing.com

• GlasgowSolar.co.uk

• Solar-Spray.com

So ... "Show Me your Solar"!!!

:)

Njoy the thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
SolarFarms.DE
all I have bought in solar for a while

•••
•••
Can't remember if I posted this already [brainfog]

SolarAssisted.com

•••
How many solar related domains are you currently holding, also how long do you anticipate you will hold on to them for?

•••
solarwindup (.) com

It's available (cheap), if anybody is interested.

•••
How many solar related domains are you currently holding, also how long do you anticipate you will hold on to them for?

I have two in an auction next month in australia

greensolarpower/com/au and solorpowercalculator/com/au

I have had solarhire/com for a few years , not in any big rush to sell

recently regged solarphone/s/com/au

the market will only grow

•••
Glad to see there is more interest in solar domains. Someone gave me a hard time a while back about the Indian city geo domains I had. I got rid of some of them but kept the best ones, just in case.

I see quite a few of these everyday and more good ones than I can afford to buy. :) Here is my modest collection:

AhmedabadSolar.com
BangaloreSolar.com
BombaySolar.com
CalcuttaSolar.com
ChennaiSolar.com
HyderabadSolar.com
KanpurSolar.com
KolkataSolar.com
PuneSolar.com
SolarDelhi.com
SuratSolar.com

ColoradoSpringsSolarPanels.com
FinancingSolarPower.com
InSolarPanels.com
KilowattSolarPanels.com
MegawattSolarPanel.com
MegawattSolarPanels.com
MinneapolisSolarPanels.com
MojaveSolarPower.com
OrderSolarPower.com
PaintableSolar.com
PittsburghSolarPanels.com
SavannahSolarPower.com
SolarEnergyClassifieds.com
SolarFlagstaff.com
SolarPanelCredit.com
SolarPanelsInsurance.com
SolarPanelsRepair.com
SolarPowerAttic.com
SolarPowerClasses.com
SolarPowerClassifieds.com
SolarPowerCourses.com
SolarPowerLawsuit.com
SolarPowerMaintenance.com
SolarPowerNJ.com
SolarPowerRecharge.com
SolarPowerRecharger.com
SolarpowerNC.com
StPaulSolarPanels.com
SystemsSolar.com
TucsonSolarPanels.com
WaSolarPanels.com

•••
I have this one

SolarMobiles.co.uk

•••
solarpower.firm.in
solarpanel.firm.in
solarenergy.firm.in

pm me your offers:hi:

•••
Its not really the time to sell your solar domains unless they are average or you really need the cash. Solar domains are not a fad like 3D domains, they have scope and with new developmemts solar will only become a bigger part of our lives, so dont let them go cheaply think about the long run.

Still a few good solar names avalible for reg in top extensions. Im thinking around 6-8 months all revenue earning solar domains will be gone. I just cannot wait until solar powered phones, come onto the UK market, I would guess in 12-24 months.

SolarMobiles.co.uk - Awesome name.

•••
forgot i have solarmobile.com.au

•••
•••
•••
Has anyone here got an GEOSolar names? I really like solar names in this format...any thoughts/comments?

A few I have below

ViennaSolar.com (Capital of Austria)
LisbonSolar.com (Capital of Portugal)
PragueSolar.com (Capital of Czech Republic)
BudapestSolar.com (Capital of Hungary)
MilanSolar.com

•••
Shingl.es

Domain Hack for Solar Shingles, Photovoltaic Shingles.

•••
•••
SolarPower.co.in

I like that kussy, nice name...I have a similar name..

SolarPanel.co.in

•••
mysolarspace.com funny because I don't remember thinking solar energy when I bought this a few years back I was thinking solar system as in outer space, I guess it goes both ways. Forgot I even had it until I saw this.

•••
SolarCellPhones.com

"solar cell phones" in quotes already gets 6,600,000 results in Google

I know Sharp, LG and Samsung have released them already

•••
solar domain names in our portfolio

1855gosolar.com
855gosolar.com
solarenergyconferences.com
solarenergyseminars.com
solarenergytrainings.com
solarenergytrainingseminars.com
solartrainingseminars.com

•••
Just a couple

solarradiation.co.uk
solartubes.de

•••
Only two - but i think they are fairly good ones:

Solar-Energy.com
Solar-Powered.com

•••
I just picked up a .com name for 4.95
SolarLids

•••
SolarCellPhones.com

"solar cell phones" in quotes already gets 6,600,000 results in Google

I know Sharp, LG and Samsung have released them already

Hey Giles
.. a while back i grabbed a 'double forward' thinking name ( i guess you could call it that)

... i know we've seen this debate a few times about the 'phone' industry and the geographical location of the phone dictating the highest catchphrase....

meaning, some countries are quick to call them 'cellphones', while others refer to them as 'mobile phones' and now the transition to 'smartphones' and the next in line of evolution, where everybody is trying to label them 'superphones' (there's actually a technological difference in smartphones and superphones, so maybe it's not just a label)

in similar fashion as you, i regged:

• SolarSuperPhone.com

'Solar Phone' is obviously the biggest winner of all of these options, but i like this one myself as well.. your thoughts?

**BTW... when dealing in product names, it seems the singular is worth more than the plural
... was the singular taken when you grabbed yours?.. just curious
thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back