Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FUTRS

Future Trend Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
One of the fastest growing industries going is easily Solar Power.

The market for Solar Domains is maturing nicely right now and is poised to be a BIG ONE, what with multi-million dollar corporations buying in, not to mention with complete country and government backing. The sky seems to be the limit in this niche as the numbers being thrown around are big enough to desensitize an entire industry.

Solar Domain Names or Energy Domain Names are not exactly a secret, but a corner of the domain market that seems to be kept somewhat tight lipped throughout the purge for obvious reasons.

For those who have not yet begun to grab any solar power domain names, here are a few avenue's for you to look in to:

Consider the thousands of “Solar Installers” and “Solar Contractors” worldwide who could really benefit from a great “Solar Domain” or even the solar real estate business.

“Solar Clothing”, while seemingly insane to think about at first glance, is ticketed to become a very big and beneficial use of solar power, as is “Solar Transportation”, like cars, trains and planes.

One of the biggest innovations to have come along in Solar most recently is the newest 'Solar Spray' or Spray-On Solar'
Transparent Solar Spray Transforms Windows Into Watts
Transparent Solar Spray Transforms Windows Into Watts | Inhabitat - Green Design Will Save the World

Solar Power is also very geared towards geography so there will be value there as well.. but don't think for a minute that it's just the sunniest of places will be able to enjoy the benefits of Solar. A few strong solar domains in the right geographical location can be well worth the investment in the very near future.

Here are some of the Solar Names i have been lucky enough to scoop up along the way. Some i am very excited about.

• AmericaSolarPower.com
• SolarEnergyCo.com
• SolarHeatingGroup.com

• CaliforniaSolarPowers.com
• CaliforniaSolarPlant.com
• CaliforniaSolarPlants.com
• SouthernCaliSolar.com
• SouthCaliSolar.com

• NYSolarLights.com
• NYSolarLighting.com
• NYSolarHomes.com
• NYSolarHeating.com
• NYSolarPanel.com
• NYSolarEnergy.com
• NYSolarTech.com

• NYCSolarLights.com
• NYCSolarHomes.com

• NewYorkSolarRoofing.com
• NewYorkSolarHeating.com

• JunoSolar.com
• JunoBeachSolar.com

• DCSolarHomes.com

• MojaveSolarPlant.com

• LMSolar.com
• LMSolarEnergy.com

• WBSolar.com

• DiscountSolarRoofing.com

• GlasgowSolar.co.uk

• Solar-Spray.com

So ... "Show Me your Solar"!!!

:)

Njoy the thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The entire solar industry is bankrupt.

•••
The solar industry is far from bankrupt, millions are being invested all the time...

Its just most of us dont have good enough names to sell...

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Yes, there are articles evey day saying millions are bing invested in solar, with new solar companies starting up all the time. Google just threw in a few million as well

Dont believe 1 article, create some google alerts and then read the 30 plus articles that come in every day about it....will green and eco being in news so much, the solar industry has many more prosperous years to go...but feel free not to grab any solar domains

For every 1article saying the industry is bankrupt, I will show you 10 that state otherwise

•••
I monitor the stock market everyday, so i don't read just 1 article.

•••
I have regged two solar domains:

-solardrones (king)
-solarsockets (king)

Feel free to showcase your solar domains If you like...

Cheers

•••
•••
•••
SolarPortfolio.com registered in 2007

OfficialSolar.com registered in 2008

•••
EnergyStorage(dot)Solar
MicroGridStorage(dot)com
SolarPowerSatellite(dot)com

•••
solarpavements.com
solarpavementpanels.com

•••
newsolar.info
modernsolar.info

•••
just seeing this thread now.. the only solar related domain i used to have was FPLsolar dot com.. sold for $4k to FPL in late 2014.. that's it

•••
•••
solarth
lysolar
solarburg

few others, don't remember from the top of my head

•••
•••
SolarDriver
Solaret
SunElectro

•••

Hey Alien,

I beg to differ on solar companies. I currently work for one of the big names in the industry and I assure you that things are alive and well with solar and things are only going to improve as more and more people adopt the technology. Is everything perfect in our industry....no....but you could also argue that the oil and gas industry has many of the same problems and indeed is being plagued by bankruptcies as well. My two cents. I guess time will tell who is right

•••
storesunlight.com
batterystorage.solar

•••
storesunlight.com
batterystorage.solar
benefits.solar
dc2gridfree.com
griddollars.com
sell2grid.com
grideconomy.com
freefromgrid.com

just to name a few...any offers ?

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back