IT.COM

showcase Show me your "Cloud" domain names.

NameSilo
Watch
I think another domain trend has started and want to see whats being registered.

I have a few

MusicCloud (me)
MusicCloud (info)
MusicaNube (com)
MusicaDeNube (com)"Music Cloud- in Spanish"
NubeDeMusica (com)
NubeMusica (com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Holy Carp!!!

So what is Property,Insurance,Beauty or Food Cloud worth? :o

Property + Properties = $4M

Just goes to show what a true business is worth relative to the domain, doesn't it.

•••
•••
•••
CLOUD.NF ( reg'ed 2 mins ago)

•••
A few more recent (last month or so) ones I found on Namebio

Cloud6.com $979
CloudLabor.com $2,372
CloudAdvisor.com $1,399
HKCloud.com $3,800
Cloudini.com $2,500
PropertyCloud.com $2,000
RedCloud.de $2,300

I remember a lot of people saying cloud names just wont sell unless you have a premium keyword like CloudHosting.com or CloudStorage.com...there are some strange little names selling for decent $$ happening

•••
That's what I don't understand. Some weird names selling for pretty decent amounts. I am starting to think it might be a little pumping going on.

•••
Anyone have "edgy" ones?

I just got SmogCloud.com, thinking of getting a few more "alternative" or "strange" ones.

A lot of folks out there do appreciate edgy names. DeviantArt comes to mind as an example of a domain people probably wouldn't have thought had value due to the strange connotations.

•••
•••
Anyone have "edgy" ones?

I just got SmogCloud.com, thinking of getting a few more "alternative" or "strange" ones.

A lot of folks out there do appreciate edgy names. DeviantArt comes to mind as an example of a domain people probably wouldn't have thought had value due to the strange connotations.

God
Christ
DNA
Gay
CO2
Climate
Moon
Cat

all cloud.com

•••
Random keyword + cloud = hole in your pocket.

•••

HoleInYourPocketCloud.com ? Better than some I have seen registered-Maybe not!:)

•••

At like $5-$7 a domain, not at least trying to flip a cloud domain = hole in your head.

•••
•••
•••
To those who are into Celebrity domains, just want to let you know that JeanCloudVanDamme.com is on drop status. You can pick it up for reg fee. It's the perfect 'Celebrity + Cloud' combo. Like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

•••
to those who are into celebrity domains, just want to let you know that jeancloudvandamme.com is on drop status. You can pick it up for reg fee. It's the perfect 'celebrity + cloud' combo. Like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone.

lol

•••
Jean-Cloud Vandamme has a hole in his head so you get the best of all worlds.

•••
ComputacaoEmNuvem.com "Cloud Computing" in Portuguese

Nuvens.info "Clouds" in Portuguese

Both are also for sale. :)

•••
Recent reg: CloudManagementCenter*com, CloudComputingSoftware*co.uk, LodeCloud*com

Last edited:
•••
The Cloud and App Space are hot for me.

I realize verticals such as insurance, credit, mortgage, etc are the big winners these days, but quality names in those arenas have long been locked down, unless you have big wallets.

I've sold 7 Cloud names this year. All private sales - end users in USA, Canada, and Western Europe, mainly Germany and Scandinavia. All dotcom. Mostly software and hosting companies rebranding themselves as cloud companies or adding cloud divisions.

I also get very nice offers on my premium app names, but these are mostly keepers, although I've sold a few this year. And have developed many of the app sites, with decent traffic and revenues.

Quality cloud names will continue to grow in value. As well as premium app names - as both arenas have exploded beyond early forecasts and expectations.

Apple got an amazing deal for icloud.com and 2 registered iCloud trademarks -- $4.5 million -- pocket change for such a domain and brand, which Apple is growing every day.

I've made some questionable domain investments over the last few years, but investing in cloud, app, and GEO names have been wise.

•••
The Cloud and App Space are hot for me.

I realize verticals such as insurance, credit, mortgage, etc are the big winners these days, but quality names in those arenas have long been locked down, unless you have big wallets.

I've sold 7 Cloud names this year. All private sales - end users in USA, Canada, and Western Europe, mainly Germany and Scandinavia. All dotcom. Mostly software and hosting companies rebranding themselves as cloud companies or adding cloud divisions.

I also get very nice offers on my premium app names, but these are mostly keepers, although I've sold a few this year. And have developed many of the app sites, with decent traffic and revenues.

Quality cloud names will continue to grow in value. As well as premium app names - as both arenas have exploded beyond early forecasts and expectations.

Apple got an amazing deal for icloud.com and 2 registered iCloud trademarks -- $4.5 million -- pocket change for such a domain and brand, which Apple is growing every day.

I've made some questionable domain investments over the last few years, but investing in cloud, app, and GEO names have been wise.

You are spot on with that assessment nametrekker. I have had some nice success with cloud names and there is continued interest in my names. As you mentioned, App names will keep growing as well for years to come.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if I have posted these sales, but here are a few more.

These are sales from 2011 only

Cloudasp.com $1,970
DatabaseClouds.com $2,500
CloudContainer.com $10,000
OnCloud.com $2,151
CloudBook.net $2,000 (nice sale for a .net)
CloudSAAS.com $2,250
OnCloud9.com $2,300
CloudSide.com $1,200

•••
DatabaseClouds.com sells for $2500? I guess that adds value to my domain consider mine has more searches, is shorter, etc.

•••
•••
I don't know how some of you do it.You're saying that selling Cloudnames is pretty lucrative!
I am trying to sell Cloudlobby.com through Bido but it's not even been voted to auction yet ????
I don't know what/who to believe anymore!

Last edited:
•••
I don't know how some of you do it.You're saying that selling Cloudnames is pretty lucrative!
I am trying to sell Cloudlobby.com through Bido but it's not even been voted to auction yet ????
I don't know what/who to believe anymore!

I think you are struggling with this one because its not a particularly strong name. Just my opinion though?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back