NameSilo

showcase Show me your "Cloud" domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think another domain trend has started and want to see whats being registered.

I have a few

MusicCloud (me)
MusicCloud (info)
MusicaNube (com)
MusicaDeNube (com)"Music Cloud- in Spanish"
NubeDeMusica (com)
NubeMusica (com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're all with your heads in the iClouds..

Where are the massive ipod, iphone and ipad name sales today? this is just another hype..

Maybe because iPad, iphone etc are all TM names and they are just products, products names always wear off after a few years anyway, TM or not?. This is a totally different niche and with Apple, Microsoft and Amazon all on the bandwagon, I dont think its just a fad.

If I've had nice mid to high x,xxx sales with my cloud names and its only a fad, I might see what other "fads" are out there.

Toilet Monster, as Krossat said, do you know what it it and how it works??

•••
CloudPC.ca : had regged-it last year.

•••
do you guys think .info cloud names are worth registering? im still a noob

I would stay away from .info names, especially when new to the game. Try and focus on .com for now (maybe strong cctld's as well) Have a look on Namebio.com to get an idea of what sort of names sell and for what prices!!

Good luck

•••
A lot of services will move into the cloud, but once they are there people may not think of them as being in the cloud - so the word could become irrelevant in the same way 3d might. But there will be a lot of companies offering cloud versions of what is currently inhouse stuff, saving companies a lot on staff and office space and maybe software.

But actually I think cloud may get used a lot the way other words have been to created a two word keyword combo for up to the minute online stuff - the way words like online, direct, tube and so on have been. So widgetcloud would have nothing to do with clouds, just be an online widget seller.

•••
FreeCloudHosts(.)com is the only one i've bought. Thought I would pick it up and mess with some sort of directory once more of the free cloud hosting stuff takes off. Once the iCloud comes out that is just the beginning..

•••
I have a few only:

.coms

Cloud-Email
Cloud-Save
Cloudyy

.info

CloudGaming
CloudDrive

•••
I have a few only:

cloud-clients.com
cloud-clients.de
cloud-develops.com
clouddevelops.com
cloudexample.com
cloudexamples.com
infocloud.eu
wolke-computing.de
wolke-computing.com
DEFAULTCLOUD.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
IMO cloud stuff is just a hype.

Even if it settles as a huuuuuuuge niche - it will just be another niche.
Not like 'cloud' is going to change domainland.

Ofcourse a couple cloud domains make sense. just a couple tho and most names in this thread will be dropped in 1-2 years since they will remain absolutely worthless..

Just my $0.02. Reg all you want!

•••
I own a couple .coms

CloudPhishing

CloudSectors

•••
cloudwebtalk com
cloudipo com

•••
Found one more I had to get... even though of the obvious...

cloud(.org.so)

:|

•••
You're all with your heads in the iClouds..

Where are the massive ipod, iphone and ipad name sales today? this is just another hype..

Cloud/Cloud computing is already an established market and that is why you see companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, Cisco, VMware (who pioneered the virtualization technology before cloud came along), Citrix and many others implementing it and launching their own products. Its not something NEW they are doing, they are just embracing the technology which existed for few years.

iCloud is just small part of a very large market (including Virtualization) which would be worth over $225 Billion by year 2016.
http://www.virtualization.net/990-the-future-of-virtualization-cloud-computing-and-green-it/

Moreover, here people aren't sharing "iCloud" specific names but names related to the cloud computing niche.

•••
Cloud Computing is a part of a bigger computing concept.

First to name it via PM gets 5 NP$

Virtualization.net is the best name so far imho.

•••
tbh i think most of the "cloudcompanies" will go broke. its a hype and the few that will survive will have to invest $$$ & $$$ into security, so it becomes just too expensive for the masses to use it.

•••
tbh i think most of the "cloudcompanies" will go broke. its a hype and the few that will survive will have to invest $$$ & $$$ into security, so it becomes just too expensive for the masses to use it.

reminds me of long ago when people said the same about emails :talk:

•••
highperformancecloud.com

•••
reminds me of long ago when people said the same about emails :talk:

you are very wise :o

regged

LENUAGE.INFO
French for "the cloud"

•••
No one has registered sduolc.com yet!

•••
More of a brandable for a hosting company etc, but I own TheCloudGuys.com

•••
Also Have

CloudTweet.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Cloud Phrases

builtforthecloud.com
builtinthecloud.com
builtonthecloud.com

•••
CloudTrials.com
IntegrityCloud.com

•••
ServicioCloud.com
(spanish)

BloggingCloud.com

CloudStudents.com

CloudPortables.com

& others

and 4 dot orgs:

CloudClients

CloudBusinesses

CloudDatabases

CloudClient

•••
•••
Cloud stuff in my portfolio

who knows how this cloud stuff will roll out...

CLOUDMOVIESTREAMING.COM
CLOUDTREASURES.COM
DESIGNSCLOUD.COM
DOFOLLOWCLOUD.COM
ENTERTAINMENTCLOUD.CO
EXPLORERCLOUD.COM
EXPLORERSCLOUD.COM
FOLLOWINGCLOUD.COM
FOLLOWMECLOUD.COM
FORLESSCLOUD.COM
GEMSCLOUD.COM
GURUSCLOUD.COM
ONSALECLOUD.COM
SHOPSCLOUD.COM
SPECIALTYCLOUD.COM
:wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back