Domain Empire

showcase Show me your "Cloud" domain names.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I think another domain trend has started and want to see whats being registered.

I have a few

MusicCloud (me)
MusicCloud (info)
MusicaNube (com)
MusicaDeNube (com)"Music Cloud- in Spanish"
NubeDeMusica (com)
NubeMusica (com)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
im new to domain so excuse me asking but arent those names trademarked?

hand regged

cloudrepo.net

No I didn't register them. Apple registered all of those domains during WWDC 2011 few days back.

•••
•••
CloudTech.com

Great name owntype, the only real premium cloud name I have seen here

•••
CloudTesting.org

Seems like there could be a market...we'll see.

•••
CLOUDVOIP.ORG
CLOUDGUIDE.ORG
ukclouds.com
cloudshields.com
cloudprojector.com
cloudLBS.com
cloudvideos.net
cloudwebsite.net
IndexCloud.com

•••
Cloud.travel is available to reg if anyone wants it!

•••
Cloud.travel is available to reg if anyone wants it!

Sounds like fun!

My favorite cloud name that I wanted is taken:

Orchestratus.com

That's a nice name. You need to be a dork on many levels to appreciate it... and I'm a super dork, I guess. Site is used as per the purpose if you're not sure.

•••
•••
dieCloud.net/.org
"The Cloud" in German

Last edited:
•••
I've sold several "cloud" names to end users (within the last 4 months) - usually in the low xxxx range, and I've given 2 cloud names to friends so they could start their own cloud consulting companies (they are doing well)

I still have many cloud names.
Here are some:
Cloudmerge.com
Cloudreal.com
Cloudpeer.com
Cloudreserve.com
Cloudcharge.com
Cloudcharting.com
CloudKom.com
Cloudflight.com
Cloudcomputing.me
Cloudcomputing.mobi
Cloudcanon.com
Cloudupgrade.com

Last edited:
•••
delete.

Last edited:
•••
•••
cloud miracle dot com
no spaces
I think it has a tremendous branding potential.

Sid

•••
CloudPlayer

.in

CloudComputer

.co.in

CloudDrive

.mobi

CloudMe

.asia

•••
cloud4web.com
cloudcurtain.com
cloudformatics.com
cloudmaking.com
cloudmaterial.com
cloudprecipitation.com
cloudsystematics.com
curtaincloud.com
musicofcloud.com
musicofclouds.com
saintcloudmusic.com
stcloudmusic.com

•••
•••
You're all with your heads in the iClouds..

Where are the massive ipod, iphone and ipad name sales today? this is just another hype..

•••
•••
do you guys think .info cloud names are worth registering? im still a noob

•••

Where are the massive ipod, iphone and ipad name sales today? this is just another hype..
Cloud3D ? :)
Ah. Taken.

•••

i know nothing but my uneducated guess would be that this situation is different as 'cloud' is referring to a type of computing that is seemingly growing in popularity in recent times whereas the ipod and iphone are consumer products

anyway just regged cloudtorrents.com

•••
•••
•••

lol he's quite right. But then this is one of the things that drives the domaining industry, if newbies don't go into a senseless frenzy of trend speculation, there wont be enough liquidity in the market. :tu:

I remember the mt9 frenzy and how I registered 20+ domains, wasted another year of renewal and finally got rid of them.

I'm not saying cloud isnt big, it is. There is a huge shift in the way applications and computers would work by the way of the cloud, but CloudSperm is ridiculous. One shouldn't have to think hard of what to do with a domain, if they do, the domains probably no good.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

lol thats about one of the most uninformed posts I've read in a while. Do you even know what a cloud is?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back