Watch

Atmosphere Global

neomvacation.comEstablished Member
Impact
I have:
víp.com
7CCAF46C-6B06-41C8-AA89-A3D1B3886904.jpeg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Österreich ( Austria ) is a regular Country in Europe :xf.cool:

•••
Utd.tv
Mot.co
Nni.co
Ntn.co
Adb.co

•••
think in multiple language :xf.eek::xf.wink:

Thinking something in another language doesn't change anything. I use IDNs myself, we have special characters in Dutch, I speak English, Swedish, French, German, Turkish and some Spanish.

Its an advantage but it doesn't take away from the fact that IDNs are not regular domains.

You seem to avoid any part where I prove you are factually wrong.

There is use for IDNs, no doubt, but domains like OP posted don't mean a thing, are unpronounceable and create confusion.

There is a reason that NP forces you to make mention when you sell an IDN, and post the real domain, and not just the native language script.

Any pro will tell you, IDNs are not regular domains. You can think all you want, fact is, you're wrong. You're entitled to your opinion but please stop confusing opinion with facts.

•••
To further prove my point.

You understandably refer to German a lot. Now the German alphabet is based on Latin script and contains 26 regular letters. Even in your own language they are concidered to be special letters.

I rest my case.

•••
•••
To further prove my point.

You understandably refer to German a lot. Now the German alphabet is based on Latin script and contains 26 regular letters. Even in your own language they are concidered to be special letters.

I rest my case.

there are no Germans !

the term GERMAN was created by Julius Cäsar
a Moron who wanted conquer the world

i do not accept this

time to change the world

•••
We all knew what we were getting into when we clicked on the link. Let’s be honest.

•••
•••
there are no Germans !

the term GERMAN was created by Julius Cäsar
a Moron who wanted conquer the world

i do not accept this

time to change the world

History ain't your strong point either. The term Germanic was created by Rome. That's an etnicity. Very different from the term German.

Stating Caesar was a moron doesn't make you look any better either.

Stop posting false facts, or at least try to get educated on the subjects you're dragging into this discussion.

Nobody can know all, but we all know the world ain't flat, Germans exist and IDNs are not regular domains.

•••
History ain't your strong point either. The term Germanic was created by Rome. That's an etnicity. Very different from the term German.

Stating Caesar was a moron doesn't make you look any better either.

Stop posting false facts, or at least try to get educated on the subjects you're dragging into this discussion.

Nobody can know all, but we all know the world ain't flat, Germans exist and IDNs are not regular domains.

like i said : you are trapped in a Cave :xf.wink:

•••
•••
like i said : you are trapped in a Cave :xf.wink:

I'm quite comfortable in my cosy little cave, thank you.

Mods decided to change the title to reflect we're not talking about regular domains.

I'd say: mission accomplished. I'm out.

•••

Mods decided to change the title to reflect we're not talking about regular domains.

i got ÖDP.com a regular domain name :-P no need to explain

•••
Screenshot_2019-12-04-18-24-59.png

Feel free to start a 10 character thread and post it there.

You remind me of thatnameguy.

•••
•••
type in : ödp.com 3 regular latin letter

https://www.namepros.com/threads/idn-nonsense.855363/

you can,t ?

maybe u got the wrong keyboard

German uses three letter-diacritic combinations (Ä/ä, Ö/ö, Ü/ü) using the umlaut and one ligature (ß (called Eszett (sz) or scharfes S, sharp s)) which are officially considered distinct letters of the alphabet.

I was gonna make a proper comment as once again your quotation and information lacks context and contains wrong info... all from my German keyboard as I'm residing in Germany atm.

Then I skimmed though your nonsense IDN thread. The views you post there are so insane and delusional I decided to give up.

Worst of all is you are comparing it to racism? Wtf man. I dare you to live the life of someone who is actually suffering from racism for one day. As a German you should know better. Using this term in this context is an embarrassment to the history of your nation.

Pathetic.

•••

Go back to your cave, nobody likes you here.

•••
Go back to your cave, nobody likes you here.

We obviously have some beef after you failed to honour a binding sale. I hold no grudge against you, as you usually contribute in a sensible way.

If you want to take our beef public, feel free to do so but at least open a dedicated thread for it.

•••

Changed history to suit.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have one LLL.com IDN domain.
ceo.com (xn--e1ash.com)
I think it is on cyrillic.
All letters are latin as well, so I am confused about usefulness of this domain.
It can't be used at all as a latinic - englich?
Do anybody know who could be interested for this domain and how much it could approximately worth for end user?

Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back