Dynadot

poll Should Kanye West register this domain hack?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should Kanye West register this domain hack Kan.ye?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    36.8%
  • No

votes
    63.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Oh no, now he will change his name to kan.ye :smuggrin:

•••
i said yes, but not mandatory. I think its more of a thing to have because your rich and famous. you know? ty Mr. Rob.

•••
i said yes, but not mandatory. I think its more of a thing to have because your rich and famous. you know? ty Mr. Rob.
Hes more than capable of buying "kanye dot com" (for sale today) if he wanted to, so the idea of him buying a hack of his name and not the COM is a little telling that he's probably not interested. IMO

Last edited:
•••
Screenshot_20220521_013011.jpg
oopsss. Fast hands!

•••
Hes more than capable of buying "kanye dot com" (for sale today) if he wanted to, so the idea of him buying a hack of his name and not the COM is a little telling that he's probably not interested. IMO
But "Ye" is his new name.
I think Kan.ye would be a fun name for him. But then again, he is not a fun person.

Kanye Reaction GIF

Last edited:
•••
But "Ye" is his new name.
I think Kan.ye would be a fun name for him. But then again, he is not a fun person.

Kanye Reaction GIF
giphy.gif

Or gay fish (COM available today for $2k, bargain)

Last edited:
•••
Nope. He can just leave it unregistered.

•••
Isn't he planning on buying planet earth?

•••
Kanye west at this moment, thinking about if he is interested in buying the domain hack Kan.ye

https://c.tenor.com/cz_w5_fYsLgAAAAC/kanye-west-kanye.gif

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
He could buy KanyeWe.st for around $20

•••
when ye finally decides to enter the metaverse there is only one name that he should use as his doorway...metaye.com...(mine)

•••
Last edited:
•••
Back