NameSilo

.mobi Should I sell?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
58
I have received an offer for all three mobis for $400. Would you accept the offer or do you think these names are worth more?
tik.mobi (tickets)
pfb.mobi (pro football)
kho.mobi (thai for island)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If they are on Sedo, then you have X number of days to decide I believe. I would accept one of them and let it go into auction and if that works out do the same to the others.
 
0
•••
It is a private offer...:)
 
0
•••
texasgamer said:
It is a private offer...:)

You can still ask the buyer to make an offer at Sedo because you feel more comfortable that way.

I have done this in the past, not for .mobi yet though, and before the auction system started. I would probably now take lower than expected offers on my domains if I had the option to auction it to the market. Just my two cents.
 
0
•••
Do you mean all three for $400 total or $1200 total? If $400 total, no way. I don't even think I'd sell for $1200. LLL.mobi is going up a little everyday and yours are good ones. Good luck!
 
0
•••
The offer was for a total of $400 for all three. :)
 
0
•••
inetanywhere said:
Do you mean all three for $400 total or $1200 total? If $400 total, no way. I don't even think I'd sell for $1200. LLL.mobi is going up a little everyday and yours are good ones. Good luck!

Agreed, $400 for all three would be suicide.
 
0
•••
please note that if you choose the sedo route, they will charge you commission (i think $150 min?).

as far as selling LLL for $133 each, i guess it depends on if you need the money. if not, i would wait.

cheers,

kev
 
0
•••
I received bunch of 100+ offers on my LLL.mobi recently. It seems somebody is collecting as crazy now. Don't sell them unless it is in $2xxx range! I had my lesson on LLL.us when I sold 50 of them $30 each this February. Virtually I lost $5000 now and still losing when time goes by. I will not fall again on my LLL.mobi.
 
0
•••
Don't Sell Yet

Speaking of LLL.mobi i had a chance to buy xer.mobi and was gona do it, but waited acouple of hours then it got sold, im kicking my self for that now.

But I managed to buy Zem.mobi and Rxd.mobi. Anyway I recomend you don't sell the LLL for that little money. $133 each is not good at all. At least go for mid to high $$$ if you really need the cash bad.

Biff
 
0
•••
Thanks for the advice. I think I will wait, unless I get a mid xxx offer for each! :)
 
0
•••
texasgamer said:
Thanks for the advice. I think I will wait, unless I get a mid xxx offer for each! :)

Good plan. :)
 
0
•••
Def. do not sell for that much ... you can get $150/ea on eBay no problem. That's the general going rate...

I would just hold them, it's a gamble, but hopefully it will pay off!
 
0
•••
I just picked up another LLL.mobi on eBay for $140

So don't sell them for any less, $2XXX is abit much but not bad to start at :)

- Steve
 
0
•••
I will sale my LLL.Mobi's at $500-800 (I have 8 LLL.Mobi only :()
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back