Dynadot

Should I be worried?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

I've had adsense on my site for a few months now... I'd earned about $5.00 - so not much.

Yesterday I earned $4.40 in one day - from 11 clicks. I had a look on google analytics and all the clicks came from visitors from one refering site - which only referred 2 visitors. There were 4 adsense page impressions. So it's like someone came along from that site and clicked every ad link they could see.

I'm happy about it, but if I were google I'd look at that and think it was click fraud - even though it's not.

Should I be worried that google might ban me?

Cheers,
Richard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
One day and one incident - I wouldn't worry about it. If it continues then I'd look into it further -

•••
If its a one day incident you don't have to worry. But if you want you can contact support and inform them about this just to feel better.

•••
No worries, it happens. But as mentioned above if it continues then you better report it to google./

•••
Thanks for the help everyone, I was just a bit nervous that they'd think I had asked people to click the ads for me, but from what you say I should be ok.

•••
wouldn't hurt to contact em..and let them know...shows good faith

Cheers
Corey

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back