IT.COM

Should have I accepted offer?

NameSilo
Watch

Blueforever

Established Member
Impact
I hand regged a name last year as a future domain name for my son when he's older. (xxx my sons name.com) I recently received an offer of $3k from the ceo of a major eccomerce company.
I explained I purchased the name for my son when he's older, so would need a considerable amount as most of the money will be going to his bank account.
Because I knew who he was I countered with a 5 figure sum. Till now I've had no reply. Should have I accepted or just wait and hope he replies....any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't chase the guy if he wants it he might well pay for sons college fund or make a decent contribution. Until that happens forget about it and keep it locked in for 10 years constantly. ;)

•••
5 days is not that a long period. If you are expecting the multiple of the initial offer, then you must definitely wait for few more days (or may be weeks) for him to come back. Of course, this will be the correct path if you are not cash strapped.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back