NameSilo

Wanted Should Efty.com get Eftys.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Should Efty.com get Eftys.com ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes of course

votes
    15.2%
  • No of course not

votes
    81.8%
  • Other post in thread

vote
    3.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Simple

Namejets.com is forwarded to Namejet.com
Namepro.com is forwarded to Namepros.com
Sedos.com is forwarded to Sedo.com

even

Ebays.com is forwarded to Ebay.com
Facebooks.com is forwarded to Facebook.com

in my opinion

Efty.com should get Eftys.com

smart move

what are our thoughts?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You should mention that you own Eftys.com, and you hope that Doron and Lionel buy it from you.

•••
You should mention that you own Eftys.com, and you hope that Doron and Lionel buy it from you.
i should 🙉🙈🙊

Eftys.com will be in Auction on Namejet soon 🤓

Last edited:
•••
Efty is a perfect example where a random 4 letter pronounceable domain can be turned into a viable business.

Yes OP should have mentioned it.
OP does have a point and if it's cheap enough average price of a 5 letter .com then why not, it would be advantageous for them to own it.

Now if OP wants a huge premium then he is out of luck because his target audience for that domain is limited to one and worst case he could have a trademark issue, especially since he has mentioned it a few times on namepros.

•••
Uniregistrys.com is forwarded to Uniregistry.com

very smart

Last edited:
•••
Of course not, everyone in domain community know efty well, this website is not for general public for any information (sort of) as 99% it being accessed by domainers.

•••
Maybe if it was like 10 bucks, otherwise there is no need for it.
Efty is not a giant company and there is not likely to be any confusion.

Also, it is pretty lame to use the general discussion to market a clear brand infringing domain like this.
It has no generic value. There is no way it would be registered without the website you refer to.

Brad

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt - all you are doing here is to advertise your domain, and nothing more.

On the other hand, I think it was fair to send an email to Doron when you saw that Eftys.com is available to register. Instead, you choose to grab the name the name and to advertise it here, on several occasions. Sorry, but for me this is BS, and cybersquatting.

Good luck with your name!

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt - all you are doing here is to advertise your domain, and nothing more.

On the other hand, I think it was fair to send an email to Doron when you saw that Eftys.com is available to register. Instead, you choose to grab the name the name and to advertise it here, on several occasions. Sorry, but for me this is BS, and cybersquatting.

Good luck with your name!

first - i did send an email
second - its a general question about smart moves
third - its legit

•••
We can let NamePros decide if it belongs in this section. It feels like straight up marketing to me.

In the first post you didn't even mention you owned this domain. If this type of post is allowed then it really opens the door for people to spam their domains in various ways and clutter this section.

Brad

•••
We can let NamePros decide if it belongs in this section. It feels like straight up marketing to me.

In the first post you didn't even mention you owned this domain. If this type of post is allowed then it really opens the door for people to spam their domains in various ways and clutter this section.

Brad

No
thats clever and smart and its legit

•••
•••
NamePros

Buy Sell & Discuss domain names !

•••
Let’s minus your vote which is biased, and looks like it’s a 90 percent landslide to No!

Don’t you have anything better to do, if they wanted it they would own it. Never buy domainer domains on speculation, you will get burned a majority of the time.

•••
Let’s minus your vote which is biased, and looks like it’s a 90 percent landslide to No!

Don’t you have anything better to do, if they wanted it they would own it. Never buy domainer domains on speculation, you will get burned a majority of the time.
some people need to be convinced 😜 or motivated
still Efty is a nice Company
its like children - some people need to be motivated to their own good

why does Namepros own Namepro.com ?

•••
some people need to be convinced 😜 or motivated
still Efty is a nice Company
its like children - some people need to be motivated to their own good

why does Namepros own Namepro.com
Probably because they got it for next to nothing, and I’m sure efty has some sort of marks, or if they ever plan to will use this thread against you if you try to extort them into buying your domain. Your at a loss loss, they might throw $100 your way, but you should really scale down your dreams on this one.

•••
•••
Here is a suggestion.....

Offer it to Eftyt in exchange for a years worth of top tier service.

It will be value for both you and Efty (y)

•••
Hopefully @Doron Vermaat will chime in.

Reg fee sure, anything else no.

•••
If I were Efty, i'd never buy it, just because.

what you are doing is just cheap..

•••
some people need to be convinced 😜 or
why does Namepros own Namepro.com ?

Please let us know what customer do you had in mind when you registered Eftys.com. Other that Efty.com, of course ...

•••
Please let us know what customer do you had in mind when you registered Eftys.com. Other that Efty.com, of course ...
Leftys.com was owned by Sharjeel Saleem

i am a Lefty
there are many Leftys out there

Eftys - typo Leftys 🤓

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt

I understand that everyone needs to hustle, but this is in bad faith. Unfortunately, it reflects poorly on your choices and it's the type of strategy that gives our industry a bad reputation.

It's a small world, and even smaller in domaining. The Efty platform is built by a member of this community, for us. My advice would be to think longer term about how you can build bridges instead of making a quick buck. Your name and reputation are worth more than $3k.

Last edited:
•••
Godaddys.com is forwarded to Godaddy.com

simple

if you have domain or domains it might be clever and smart to get the plural form as well

the main reason for this post ! 👍

•••
@Michael Ehrhardt

I understand that everyone needs to hustle, but this is in bad faith. Unfortunately, it reflects poorly on your choices and it's the type of strategy that gives our industry a bad reputation.

It's a small world, and even smaller in domaining. The Efty platform is built by one of us, for us. My advice would be to think longer term about how you can build bridges instead of making a quick buck. Your name and reputation are worth more than $3k.
you are trapped in a cave
sorry to tell you
wake up
its business
thats our Job

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back