IT.COM

question Should a domainer get a Chinese wife ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriaanh

Established Member
Impact
i mean this would make life much easier for a domainer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Marry by all means, but what would you do when you start dropping your Chinese domains when the demand is gone? :)
Well...maybe he wouldnt hesitate to drop her too lol

•••
The best thing to do would be not to get any wife at all. They are a pain!!!!
I stuck with the same one for the last 30 years.
- No expiration date
- No return
- No exchange
- You can't even have a spare one after you got one
- What you buy is not what you get
- more....

•••
I heard E! picked up a new reality TV series....The Real Domain Wives Of NamePros.

•••
I'd probably go to China with good intentions but get side-tracked towards the "non-premium" women:

klELgZg.jpg

•••
I'd probably go to China with good intentions but get side-tracked towards the "non-premium" women:

klELgZg.jpg
Musta got lost. Welcome to Vietnam!

Don't worry, there's a happy ending.

:xf.eek:

•••
what if Chinese wife buy 100k domains in one night from your credit card?

•••
I think an analogy is like a nice car someone else owns that you want until you have.
id still take the Ferrari Italia and the Premium Chinese gf :)

•••
This thread proves that we are without a doubt nearing the top of the Chinese domain market . lol

•••
as long as the renewal fees are 2 figures ;)

•••
As long as we get free Privacy -im not talking Domain Privacy ;)

•••
i mean this would make life much easier for a domainer?

:))) very smart. However I would recommend to make a chinese friend who is intersted to share the meanings of the numbers. This would be a more safe way :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
that's reallly interesting topic....ha,if you want to find a chinese domain assistant, maybe I'm your good choice. :D

•••
:))) very smart. However I would recommend to make a chinese friend who is intersted to share the meanings of the numbers. This would be a more safe way :)
yes, and the boom won't last a lifetime.

•••
•••
I think get 8 wives and play it safe

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back