IT.COM

domains ShortDot has announced the launch of .cfd gTLD

NameSilo
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
ShortDot (shortdot.bond) has announced the launch of .cfd (Clothing Fashion Design), a specialized generic top-level domain (gTLD) for clothing brands, fashion designers, retailers, influencers, bloggers, consumers and lifestyle ecommerce stores.

Shortdot.bond (.cyou, .icu, .bond and now .cfd)

newbies, take care

read more (lexology)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ShortDot (shortdot.bond) has announced the launch of .cfd (Clothing Fashion Design), a specialized generic top-level domain (gTLD) for clothing brands, fashion designers, retailers, influencers, bloggers, consumers and lifestyle ecommerce stores.

Shortdot.bond (.cyou, .icu, .bond and now .cfd)

newbies, take care

read more (lexology)

I see some nice hacks for finance/stock markets but besides that, awful extension. as if they're intentionally trying to come up with crappy stuff.

•••
Simple way to transform a nGTLD extension to a Money Making Machine:

Market: Asia
Marketing: Hype
Price: first year $1
Spam: who cares
Volume: bulk, bulk, bulk reg.

They are making Millions of Dollars per year. Unfortunately, it's time to dial ambulance immediately if you see any of these nGTLs in the domain investors portfolio. Maybe, huh, maybe, the only thing that would make you feel better is that you have a very strong word, 1 or 2 N and 1 or 2 L. Read: 20 years investment.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
He should be asked to change his domain name

•••
Oh yeah, this is totally going to be huge!

Not, I am in those fields & I would never think of using such random extension.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back