NameSilo

Short story from my journey

Located in ☆ Networking - Meet and Greet started by Sami Ketolainen, Feb 9, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. xynames

xynames XYNames.com PRO VIP

Good luck! and best wishes.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

Good luck
    You will win this battle
    Just smile and consider yourself victorious
    You story really inspired me and I wish you and your family well
    Winner man!!!

3. Andrew Knox

Andrew Knox Top Member VIP

4. lock

lock Free.marketing VIP

I wasn’t expecting an autobiography but interesting read welcome to namepros.

5. DomainMarketplace

DomainMarketplace Account Auto-Closed

Hello, Welcome to Namepros!

6. lightbear

lightbear Upgraded Member Gold Account

Today I just said pick some older introduction on NP. I came to this story. So meaningful for me. I too have some of the same feelings. I too have an undying determination ("Endure to the end"). Thank you. OH, I 'd like to see more of your posts. Will I see them just by following you here? I'm new here so I ask newbie like questions. Thank you again. Lightbear (Paul)

7. lightbear

same for me.... very interesting with many takeaways for me personally).

8. lightbear

VERY kind.

9. lightbear

I feel very very grateful to have learned of your challenge and the opportunity to hold you in the Light. Sam, you are in my thoughts and on my "prayer list' (aka Light List). I have learned to use the following words in my prayer - you may be using similar words or would want to consider using these for yourself: "I ask for the Light for Sami Ketolainen and his medical team for the Highest Good of All Concerned". So be it. Light ahead for you!!! Message me with any updates, only if you can of course. Lightbear (Paul).

10. lightbear

I really appreciate your support... I don't know you and it feels like I do, too.

11. lightbear

Touched by your offer. What is the best way for you for me to receive you as a mentor? I want to learn more. Thank you.

12. lightbear

DITTO "when the real hard work was to begin. This in of itself is wiser beyond your years. Also: wearing different lens when buying names. Seeing through the eyes of a business, or an enduser, determines the success of your names." THANK YOU for highlight these.

13. lightbear

Update to my initial response: In addition to what you may share re: my receiving your mentoring, please hold me in your prayers as I manage a number of health conditions in my life. I manage them very well AND I can always do better and surely I can always use more Light and prayers. Thank you!!!

14. lightbear

AMEN.

15. lightbear

And your loving and kindness for others keeps YOU filled with loving and kindness inside of you (i.e.,attitude) which, in my experience, for me, in managing my health conditions, makes a difference. AKA I do my best to keep up a positive response to health conditions and being loving and kind to others does that for me. Light to you, Sami*

16. lightbear

I LOVE that you shared: " a tenacious spirit" (i had to refresh myself of what that means and got this:
    "holding fast; keeping a firm hold... persistent, holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.". YAY!!!!!!!!

17. lightbear

Yes Yes Yes and YES.

18. ManPower

ManPower Upgraded Member Blue Account

19. Avijit Roy

Avijit Roy Established Member

Thanks for sharing your experience.

20. Sami Ketolainen

Sami Ketolainen Top Member VIP

Hello NamePros community!

I thought I could here share some information for the current status. I had time and powers enough to back in to the game couple of months ago. Well, I have only hand-registered couple of names so far.

I have work'd now with an large scale project. I have created all the concept by myself and I'm pretty sure that concept is going to be an huge concept. I have just released the first video about my newest concept and I hope that you could watch it and give me some comments about it.

Thanks,
    Sami Ketolainen

21. WatchDogue

WatchDogue Top Member VIP

Just previewed the video - enjoyed the music and the graphics looked good at first glance.

For me, some of the longer typed comments moved by too fast, too fast for my eye to read them.

Also, do you mean to say " Bugs and Errors - rather than " Bugs and Erros" ?

Best wishes on your interesting project.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  22. Sami Ketolainen

Sami Ketolainen Top Member VIP

Thank you WatchDogue for your comments! I replaced that section what you did say.

Here is the corrected video.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!