NameSilo

.Shop and it's value going forward

Labeled as question in gTLD Discussion started by shane mac, Mar 4, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. shane mac

shane mac Established Member

I see some astonishingly high prices for some 1 word domains over at sedo and am wondering, wishful thinking or has there been some really good sales of late? Is the extension really only suited to products as well and what would you think would be real premiums worth owning?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. stub

stub Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

To cover all bases you probably need to ask about .shop and .store as one. Some countries prefer .shop (uk) and some countries prefer .store (usa). Both are nouns and verbs. Although "to store" has a completely different meaning than "to shop". Sometimes they can be interchangeable. Sometimes not.

I haven't checked. But I think those high prices on Sedo represent wishful thinking in the most part. SomeONE might get lucky.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  3. lock

lock Traffic.tools VIP

There is a lot of premium dot shop there is also a lot missed you just need to find them.
    herb dot shop $892 per yr
    herbal dot shop $17,841 per year
    herbalist dot shop mine $12.73 reg fee

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!