Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Shoes(,)info

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonHawk

Established Member
Impact
3
Is this domain worth anything?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think for a reseller its worth low x,xxx
 
0
•••
reseller 1XXX - 3XXX
end user mid to high XXXX
 
0
•••
HI

It started slow on Snap... but shot up to 11k really fast.. great domain name and a huge market out there for this name...

Congrats to the buyer.

Tom
 
0
•••
I am not sure if there is any .INFO I would pay $11k for, unless it was like SEX.info

I think $11K is too high for a reseller price.

ezimedia said:
HI

It started slow on Snap... but shot up to 11k really fast.. great domain name and a huge market out there for this name...

Congrats to the buyer.

Tom
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back