Dynadot

news Sharp rise in 4 letters Chips .com as of this minute.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
As of this minute, 550+ 4 letters chips .com are purchased by a group of huge fund / big bosses domain juggernauts. A huge sharp rise in the value of 4L .coms. The trading volume is of this minute (only noon time in China!) is already 5 times MORE than one average whole day yesterday.

Congratulations to all those who have purchased domains cheaply these 3 months.

You all have a great vision, have boldness, have the minds of a champion, and you guys will be richer ever than before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4l.com chip prices
upload_2016-5-28_1-46-30.png

http://domainpayout.com/4lcom/4lcomchips.php

•••
My God, here we go again.
Do you ever learn?

•••
Just my personal opinion....Don't buy based on speculation...buy based on end user usage....stick to .com's and stick to short or keyword based domains...

•••
Somehow, it could be economic reasons. I don't know if there is any direct correlation with economy and domain market. However, US central bank Fed is expected to increase interest rate on June or July. When Fed increase the interest rate all the commodities prices go up. Maybe liquid domains and bitcoin are considered as digital commodities. So that's why, when Fed started to increase interest last year and domain prices soared rapidly.

•••
From Chaomi.cc ::: Hip Hip hooray!!! Red is Good!

upload_2016-5-25_23-35-11.png

•••
Ahh some high roller deviant domain renegades not following
the roundtable Chinese fat cats clandestine Domain agenda ...
This is not suppose to happen until they give the Go - ahead/ approval .
Ohh those Russian elite mafia domainers don't listen to anyone .

PS: A few calls from upper management seem to be in order
and this will all just be a little tik up for now .

Last edited:
•••
This will also result in 5L chips price increment.

Maybe for great patterns
AABBB
ABABA
AABBA
ABBAB

5L are a risky investment unless theres potbential end users...

•••
My God, here we go again.
Do you ever learn?

The guys that manipulate the market are making fun of namepros speculaters.

Don't dream too high.

•••
given the amount of domains i still have related to this market... i wouldn't mind a slight push....

•••
It would be important to know if they bought all 550 from once source or multiple ones. Means very little without knowing the actual domain names too. Such "hedge fund" (lol) should have all the facts made public, don't you think?

•••
•••
I'd say there are significant moves in the market at the moment which does not reflect to Chaomi, i can smell that summer time will be hot again :)

•••
As of this minute, 550+ 4 letters chips .com are purchased by a group of huge fund / big bosses domain juggernauts. A huge sharp rise in the value of 4L .coms. The trading volume is of this minute (only noon time in China!) is already 5 times MORE than one average whole day yesterday.

You all have a great vision, have boldness, have the minds of a champion, and you guys will be richer ever than before.

4 letter .com's are becoming extremely scarce to buy at reg fee

domain names are effectively becoming the equivalent to stocks and shares almost internet gold

i still reckon we are at they early stage of the internet and domain names havent even started to get popular yet

•••
4 letter .com's are becoming extremely scarce to buy at reg fee

domain names are effectively becoming the equivalent to stocks and shares almost internet gold

i still reckon we are at they early stage of the internet and domain names havent even started to get popular yet

yes thats why I always buy them at reg fee ;)

•••
i buy at reg fee but found loads of 5 letter .com's but 0 x 4 letter .com's but found a 4 letter .me so bought it

You should hold off on buying until you have some idea of what you are doing my friend. You will thank me later. :D

•••
Looks like Bitcoin might be spiking a little on Chinese buying, too.

It does seem like something is stirring a little the past couple weeks, but it could just be a headfake.

•••
interesting point

but in a recession or when the stockmarket crashes as it does once every so often domains could actually be an alternative for stockbrokers because domain name prices wont go down to 0p unles they are not renewed etc but if stockbrokers invested in domain names when the stockmarket is making them healthy profits from stocks and shares etc and invest some of those profits in good quality liquid domain names etc on the odd occasion when the stockmarket crashes and share prices plummet they can sell some of their liquid domain names to buy shares when the share prices are at their lowest which enabling to make maximum profit when the share prices return to normal

See, you found the point already by yourselves. In recession time, all stock markets crashes with domino effect. People run away from stock market and they invest on commodities. Because commodities prices don't fall and their keep their value.

What are commodities?
Raw materials (wheat, coffee, cocoa, sugar etc..), physical products (gold, silver, oil etc.) they have to be liquid and tradable. However, it's difficult buy tones of coffee or buy some barrels of oil and you cant carry them with you. I am not expert on this subject i think you can buy commodities with contract like funds.

And alternatively to financial markets domain names could be considered as commodity. Because it's liquid and tradable in global market easily. Just a difference domain name is not a physical product that would be used for human needs. However, domain name has other benefits that you can get such as digital product location free, and it's completely independent from financial market which makes itself unique investment option.

This is the point, but I am not entirely sure about this theory, I could be wrong because it's quite new approach in domain industry so we will see more in the future.

•••
This is all remarkably similar to the .mobi crap a few years ago, and we all know how that turned out. Fad chasing ends badly for 99% of the people involved.

•••
Dare I suggest the OP got a little carried away with this thread, in particular: "You all have a great vision, have boldness, have the minds of a champion, and you guys will be richer ever than before."

Yes volume picked up for one day or so and prices moved up somewhat but it's all about looking at the overall trends here IMO. Prices moved up to around 8700 RMB that day and are now at 7788 RMB today, someway below where they were and pretty much the lowest prices we have seen in 180 days +.

Some investors seeing this thread may have been tempted to jump in thinking something major was going on. Unfortunately it appears normal service has resumed and the decline has continued for now so those that bought in recently are in the negative i'm afraid.

I would be very wary to jump back in unless and until we see days of increased volume and price rises not a one off increase. I remember some weeks back 6n.com chips went up around 50% in a day to around 850 RMB, Right now they are under 500 RMB.

Be careful!

•••

so this is about 4l.com chips?

do u have like a link?

•••
This will also result in 5L chips price increment.

•••
well.. it could.. result in inccreased price of any # letter chip domasins.. under any extension.

.. or not.

same old story as before.. to risk or not. and for how long this might. or not.. stick around..

the most important parts of this, are, as always, sadly, impossible to predict.

•••
It would be important to know if they bought all 550 from once source or multiple ones. Means very little without knowing the actual domain names too. Such "hedge fund" (lol) should have all the facts made public, don't you think?

http://domainpayout.com/4lcom/4lcomchips.php

I was able to report about 150 of them

lots were bought at west.cn $1261 usd

•••
i buy at reg fee but found loads of 5 letter .com's but 0 x 4 letter .com's but found a 4 letter .me so bought it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back