IT.COM

news Sharp rise in 4 letters Chips .com as of this minute.

NameSilo
Watch

theSun

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
As of this minute, 550+ 4 letters chips .com are purchased by a group of huge fund / big bosses domain juggernauts. A huge sharp rise in the value of 4L .coms. The trading volume is of this minute (only noon time in China!) is already 5 times MORE than one average whole day yesterday.

Congratulations to all those who have purchased domains cheaply these 3 months.

You all have a great vision, have boldness, have the minds of a champion, and you guys will be richer ever than before.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As of this minute, 550+ 4 letters chips .com are purchased by a group of huge fund / big bosses domain juggernauts. A huge sharp rise in the value of 4L .coms. The trading volume is of this minute (only noon time in China!) is already 5 times MORE than one average whole day yesterday.

You all have a great vision, have boldness, have the minds of a champion, and you guys will be richer ever than before.

so this is about 4l.com chips?

do u have like a link?

•••
This will also result in 5L chips price increment.

•••
well.. it could.. result in inccreased price of any # letter chip domasins.. under any extension.

.. or not.

same old story as before.. to risk or not. and for how long this might. or not.. stick around..

the most important parts of this, are, as always, sadly, impossible to predict.

•••
From Chaomi.cc ::: Hip Hip hooray!!! Red is Good!

upload_2016-5-25_23-35-11.png

•••
My God, here we go again.
Do you ever learn?

•••
Ahh some high roller deviant domain renegades not following
the roundtable Chinese fat cats clandestine Domain agenda ...
This is not suppose to happen until they give the Go - ahead/ approval .
Ohh those Russian elite mafia domainers don't listen to anyone .

PS: A few calls from upper management seem to be in order
and this will all just be a little tik up for now .

Last edited:
•••
This will also result in 5L chips price increment.

Maybe for great patterns
AABBB
ABABA
AABBA
ABBAB

5L are a risky investment unless theres potbential end users...

•••
My God, here we go again.
Do you ever learn?

The guys that manipulate the market are making fun of namepros speculaters.

Don't dream too high.

•••
given the amount of domains i still have related to this market... i wouldn't mind a slight push....

•••
•••
Just my personal opinion....Don't buy based on speculation...buy based on end user usage....stick to .com's and stick to short or keyword based domains...

•••
It would be important to know if they bought all 550 from once source or multiple ones. Means very little without knowing the actual domain names too. Such "hedge fund" (lol) should have all the facts made public, don't you think?

•••
•••
I'd say there are significant moves in the market at the moment which does not reflect to Chaomi, i can smell that summer time will be hot again :)

•••
It would be important to know if they bought all 550 from once source or multiple ones. Means very little without knowing the actual domain names too. Such "hedge fund" (lol) should have all the facts made public, don't you think?

http://domainpayout.com/4lcom/4lcomchips.php

I was able to report about 150 of them

lots were bought at west.cn $1261 usd

•••

4 letter .com's are becoming extremely scarce to buy at reg fee

domain names are effectively becoming the equivalent to stocks and shares almost internet gold

i still reckon we are at they early stage of the internet and domain names havent even started to get popular yet

•••
4 letter .com's are becoming extremely scarce to buy at reg fee

domain names are effectively becoming the equivalent to stocks and shares almost internet gold

i still reckon we are at they early stage of the internet and domain names havent even started to get popular yet

yes thats why I always buy them at reg fee ;)

•••
i buy at reg fee but found loads of 5 letter .com's but 0 x 4 letter .com's but found a 4 letter .me so bought it

•••
Just my personal opinion....Don't buy based on speculation...buy based on end user usage....stick to .com's and stick to short or keyword based domains...

i have a few quality two word .com's etc i reckon they withstand any domain name recession

•••
i buy at reg fee but found loads of 5 letter .com's but 0 x 4 letter .com's but found a 4 letter .me so bought it

You should hold off on buying until you have some idea of what you are doing my friend. You will thank me later. :D

•••
domain name investing is like buying domain names standing on the sand way out from shore when the tide is out knowing that the sea will eventually come in the sea being buyers

•••
You should hold off on buying until you have some idea of what you are doing my friend. You will thank me later. :D

sometimes its more fun finding out the hard way

example - stocks and shares - there are 1000's of people offering courses on how to make money from trading stocks and shares and everyone says you need to research the stock etc etc etc

i bought shares in a stock for £100 its value was £7600.00 after 3 months took 7600 out and couldnt care what happens to the remaing 100

no knowledge no courses no research - stocks and shares is nothing more than basic simple maths no knowledge required

•••
sometimes its more fun finding out the hard way

example - stocks and shares - there are 1000's of people offering courses on how to make money from trading stocks and shares and everyone says you need to research the stock etc etc etc

i bought shares in a stock for £100 its value was £7600.00 after 3 months took 7600 out and couldnt care what happens to the remaing 100

no knowledge no courses no research - stocks and shares is nothing more than basic simple maths no knowledge required

congrats

you really know your stuff

•••
congrats

you really know your stuff

there is a free to use stock and shares practice account online that anyone can use its free to use

i am willing to show anyone interested in stocks and shares how i created my portfolio

and they can see for themselves stocks going up and down and potentially see stocks increase significantly it costs nothing to create a practice account portfolio but the stocks you buy with pretend money in the practice account uses live stocks prices showing had you invested real cash what you would have made or lost in real live trading

its my passion

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back