Dynadot

discuss Share your highest sale so far.. 5fig min.. (10k min)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
plz give full domain name.. and price.. or price range as best as you remember. plz do not post here unless you are able/wiling to share the full name.. and the price... its also prefered you post your investment cost.. or aproximate roi range.. but its not necessary for this thread... cause this is just to see highest sales.. regardless of profit made. you can also include any extra info you want.. like inbound or outbound... approx date made.. marketplace... offer or bin.. this can help avoid people asking these questions in seperate posts.

its okay to include some obvious names with floor values of 10k plus.. like 3l.com.. as long as its your highest and made by you... so basically any name and extension is okay here if 10k or more sale.

of course we don't expect to see many 6 or 7 fig sales here. but.. you never know :)

sadly, I am stil waiting for my first sale in this range.. so I'll be just the thread starter and you take it from here :)

you are also free to discuss any of the posted sales if you want. no posts below 5 figures plz... so 10k sales and up only!

the purpose of this thread is just to see and possibly discuss the highest sales only ... by np members.

plz no fake news or fake sales. in the end you will be just harming your own reputation on np by doing so.

since its the highest sale thread.. obviously your post is supposed to include only one single name sale.

thanks, enjoy and learn!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seems nobody sells that high

•••
🚩

Or nobody wants to share his highest sale here.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back