IT.COM

showcase Share your 3 new gTLDs with highest automated appraisal!

NameSilo
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Hi Friends,

lets share your 3 new gTLDs with highest automated appraisal (be it Estibot, Sedo or GoDaddy appraisal engine, you can choose what is best for you). I am really very curious what are the TOP new gTLD names from that perspective!

As we know, automated appraisal tools should be used mainly as a guide, which might be helpful to us in many ways. In my experience, there is never a harm when you discuss sale of your domain with potential buyer, and the buyer himself is using automated appraisal tool to "double check" the value of the domain name, just to find out that value is prety high.

This thread is a showcase thread, it is not about endless discussions whether automated appraisals are of value or not (it was discussed 100 times in other threads here). So check your domains using any appraisal tool, and show us what you have! 3 domains max. Give your new gTLD domains some visibility and accelerate your sales!

Thank you :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LetLiveOn.com 2k Godaddy $560.00 Estibot

•••
I am not sure they are totally useless, I think of them as a tool that provide data and feedback to my delusions about the name of the moment. But, after using these and squandering a bit of money, I signed up for @dnacademy, which has helped me a lot, I should have done that first!
Actually the only one I'd trust to share with "end user" to help close a deal is Go Daddy. Why? No one has ever heard of of Estibot, and at least GD even provides comparison valuations. I believe Epik's valuation/appraisal is the same as Estibots. Another reason I reg my domains with GD:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back