EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
I go first!

yesgood.website
amg.istanbul
injector.shop
nozzle.technology

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FIBA was using FIBA.com and FIBA.basketball simultaneously for some time now but today I noticed the .com forwards to the .basketball

That is big!

•••
I bought a Math App a few days ago that was called MathStudio and noticed that the support site for the app was:

mathstud.io

Which seemed pretty clever to me!

•••
Namu.Wiki

Alexa
Global Rank: 1077

Korea: 11

•••
•••
•••

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 34
•••
•••
Spotted this Quebec Hippie Van this afternoon.

upload_2017-9-6_17-50-10.png

•••
Found etcetera.org goes to active site etcetera.barcelona

•••
•••
Escazu.condos local real estate site

•••
•••
Interesting one: Asgardia.Space

•••
•••
•••
•••
the owner is idiot or has problem with native language?
what will the next? opening of "parikmaherskaya for men" in new york?
parikmaherskaya- what language is that?

•••
parikmaherskaya- what language is that?
it is russian, means barber shop.
they named thier barber shop "barbershop chelsea", they use english word "barber shop" written with cyrilic letters.
this is if you would open barbershop in america naming it "parikmaherskaya"

Last edited:
•••
it is russian, means barber shop.
they named thier barber shop "barbershop chelsea", they use english word "barber shop" written with cyrilic letters.
this is if you would open barbershop in america naming it "parikmaherskaya"

you can be angry with that, or not, but a lot of english (french, latin) words migrate to other languages

"barbershop" in Russian doesn't differ too much from "computer" or "taxi" in Russian - you just need some more time to adapt :xf.wink:

•••
PS: i personally do use "parikhmaherskaya", even it is sometimes called "barber shop", but nonetheless i do not see any signs proving that the owner is idiot )))

PPS: it sells, that's why it's true )

•••
you can be angry with that, or not, but a lot of english (french, latin) words migrate to other languages
"barbershop" in Russian doesn't differ too much from "computer" or "taxi" in Russian - you just need some more time to adapt :xf.wink:

dont compare words as computer and barbershop.
barbershop didnt migrate to russian language, you say it to me?
i am russian native.
maybe you mean MAASKVA-CITY and all those ambitious with last iphone model in one hand and "doshirak" in another one, escaping from controller in trains because of no tickets, then ok...
nobody say barbershop in russian

•••
•••
never say never, never say nobody )))

yes, you right, but you mean those ambitious ignorants with ZERO education.
and I bet the owner doesnt speak english, he even doesnt understand basic english..
nobody says barbershop in russian, but those who doens understand english but like to use english words everywhere...

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back