EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
I go first!

yesgood.website
amg.istanbul
injector.shop
nozzle.technology

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I go second:
Brands.International
:)

•••
Spotted this Quebec Hippie Van this afternoon.

upload_2017-9-6_17-50-10.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
polkadot.network

another huge cryptocurrency on a new gTLD. Current market cap is over 5 Billion.

Those who don't understand new technologies will keep ignoring new g's. Why do you guys think these huge projects prefer new gTLD over dot com while they could easily host their websites on dot com?

Old domain investors have full bag of .com in their inventory which they hope to liquidate.

Smart investors doesn't even think twice to hand reg. a new gTLD or acquire them from aftermarket for much reasonable price.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for advice, ya its typo sorry for that , its Cashadvance.miami :)
Cashadvance.miami is a really good name. You might contact those companies providing that service in Miami. Here is the Google search on that term https://www.google.com/#q="cash+advance+miami". Also you might want to check Spyfu.com for the list of companies who buy traffic on the term "cash advance miami". Best of luck - let me know if I can ever assist you.

•••
FIBA was using FIBA.com and FIBA.basketball simultaneously for some time now but today I noticed the .com forwards to the .basketball

That is big!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Led.Lighting - used by PHILIPS

•••
DomainName.Help is a live site, does automated website evaluations and has a website market.

•••
•••
•••
Some of these have been listed earlier in this long thread, but today I put together a post on some of the ways that the tech giants (Apple, Amazon, Google, Netflix, Facebook) have been using new domain extensions. Here are a few of them, or my complete post is here.
As noted in post, many redirect ones in use by Apple and especially Amazon (who use dozens of ngTLDs), but the above give some of the more interesting ones that go beyond simple redirect. I also left a few fun ones like Amazon.horse and Amazon.wtf for users to try on their own!

•••
•••
LindaX.Network

Another blockchain company. An important takeaway, the .com version, LindaXNetwork.com is available at the time of this post. They didn't even bother.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back