Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner2005

Established Member
Impact
I am getting offending and fake spam reports from user Shane Bellone

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hahahaha!!! You're hilarious.

•••
•••
•••
You're a joke, Steven. You've been banned from here more times than I can count.

•••
•••
He was posting fake spam alerts and he was offending and pathetic as Shane Bellone ?

•••
The Steven Pilditch spam thread was just closed and buried

•••
What about Shane Bellone spam thread ? Did you get spam and fake reports from him also ? Shane Bellone is a known scammer here ?

•••
•••
Keep trying to rank for my name. DO IT.

SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE

•••
Not burried just trying to get my head around things :)

Are you kidding me? He's a known spammer. Read the thread. Now you're locking it and keeping this garbage up?

•••
No. I was trying to reply very polite about a spam report for me and resolve it. And you was offending.

•••
SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE SHANE BELLONE

•••
Locking this also for now let me know in pm if there is a problem happy to help

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back