Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cdomains

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't be posting this on a public forum unless you know its true or have some kind of proof.

I've seen this type of thread ruin peoples reputation for no reason

•••
I wouldn't be posting this on a public forum unless you know its true or have some kind of proof.

I've seen this type of thread ruin peoples reputation for no reason

I just discovered this site and wondered if anyone knew what it was about. I do not wish to harm anyone's reputation. That is not my intention.

•••
4c91f09be8be.gif

•••
Then delete the thread quickly...you often find its some disgruntled domainer that has a personal vendetta for whatever reason.

I know you think its just a thread and people can make up their own minds, but it does a lot of damage (true or not) to someone's reputation...

•••
•••
•••
This is just an SEO trick so when you Google his name you see fraud. If you read the post, there is no substance. Crowded with keywords. Probably Adam dicker or flippa themselves.

•••
Why he should delete this thread? Most of the things in this site are quotations from Shane himself.

•••
Where does it prove any fraud or scamming? Anyone, if given the chance would buy a name for $120 to flip for $10k.

•••
Where does it prove any fraud or scamming? Anyone, if given the chance would buy a name for $120 to flip for $10k.

Yeah, agreed totally. I was reading that rolling my eyes.

•••
@sofiapartner

Maybe, but not all of it..but its also implying hes a scammer? You dont do this unless you have proof, and that article proves nothing...

•••
Just a wild guess... but this is likely a tit-for-tat from this thread...
https://www.namepros.com/threads/is-adam-dicker-a-criminal-you-decide.883579/

Which is, coincidentally ?? started October 5th, 2015 ... the same day as the blog post you've linked above.

Exact match, I think every body has rights to post there finding, its up to community that they will buy it or not, after all we also don't know if that info is wrong :),

its also not a good idea to trust a statement just based on one post, if we are really up to the title we should find it out with our own research, other then that let it go.

•••
Some of his comments are pathetic to say the least but calling him a "Fraud Scammer" without proofs is a bad thing.

Last edited:
•••
@Shane Bellone What Shane has to say about the blog and this thread :)

•••
Now here are Sh*ne B*llone's words about how he thinks earning money and doing business is legitimate in his eyes. He once posted a comment on Namepros something like: 'he will do anything that can make him money " (and that includes deceiving and scamming people as well). I am rephrasing here but you can read his exact comments in his Flippa thread.

Now you can easily see what the ideology of Sh*ne B*llone is about doing business. He will scam, deceive, lie even to his own community members for making cash money out of them, a community he has definitely learned a lot about domain investing and now Sh*ne B*llone is going to rip domain investors of the same community.

These are the authors words. None of this came from Sh*ne himself lol.

•••
My guess is Shane won't care, and he did say many of the things. But he meant them, so what? Whoever wrote that article doesn't write well. Lots of grammar, spelling and wrong words.

•••
That blogspot was launched 4 days after I launched the A.D. story.

Old news.

•••
IMO unless there's something new here, I would close this thread. ijs

•••
Nothing to see here - nonsense blog. Close the thread @Cdomains

•••
how do I delete. I can only see edit.

Just edit and go to more options-then edit title and then start something new so the title can be changed.

•••
Nothing to see here - nonsense blog. Close the thread @Cdomains

I already asked how to close a thread and received no response. I can't seem to find where to do it. Maybe you can explain.

•••
I already asked how to close a thread and received no response. I can't seem to find where to do it. Maybe you can explain.

Just edit and go to more options-then edit title and then start something new so the title can be changed.

•••

Will try - I am sorry I asked the question and started this thread in the first place.

•••
There is no edit link that I can find now. Is there a time limit on editing? I still see the edit link on posts I made just a few minutes ago.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back