IT.COM

strategy Shall I write an ebook for domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ramlakhan chauhan

Account Closed
Impact
Hi everyone,

I have started writing an ebook related to domain parking business based on my own experience. The aim is to provide genuine method of finding good domain names which will generate seed capital for beginners as well as for domain flippers who don't usually consider domain parking profitable. Apart from this it might generate some capital for me also. This thought came in my mind while I evaluated the ratio of domains that I registered vs other domains in my list which I don't. It's far below 10% , that means if I register 100 domains in a year there are atleast 900 other which I wish to register on the basis of some research but unable to register due to various reasons including my weak financial management skills. Anyway I am here to ask you should I share my secrate(off course for a price equal to registration of a domain or two) and create competition by which these domains will be optimised or keep the secrate and let these unutilised domains die their natural death?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No dont. Plenty of good info out there free. Sounds like a hustle.

•••
Welcome to the Club! :cigar:

How much were you thinking of selling such an ebook for?

Last edited:
•••
Welcome to Namepros!

Interesting idea. Not sure if you could find too many people willing to pay for this, though. Good question above about pricing...

•••
•••
Why should people buy your ebook?

If you really had a successful system then you would not need to sell ebooks. You would make enough to buy the other 900 names.

Plenty of people here earning in the 5-6 figures in parking per year. How.much do you make?

Its just another ebook scam. If you buy it, you deserve to loose your money.

•••
Hey there, @Ramlakhan chauhan
Welcome-Namepros-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Most successful ebooks this I came across have been written by people who have been successful in the domaining industry and or know how to "brand" themselves!

•••
@promo I understand your view that's why I started this thread. I don't want to play blind, I came here to know the general view of experienced Domainers as well as beginners who might be looking for such stuff.

•••
@promo I understand your view that's why I started this thread. I don't want to play blind, I came here to know the general view of experienced Domainers as well as beginners who might be looking for such stuff.

I will agree with @promo in that, if your way of finding domains was profitable you'd be able to buy the rest of the domains you targeted in the first place.

I will also add that,
if by any chances your guidance is financially helpful to others then it will immediately cease to be as helpful since the good domains to park are limited while the people looking for such domains are potentially limitless which will eventually make your guide redundant due to lack of free domains to buy.

Sorry for being that negative but, after 3 years spending my time solely on parking, I don't believe there is any single way that can work for a long period of time.

Last edited:
•••
As usual I'm the outlier as far as opinions.
Can't validate your proposed pricing but I go by the premise that if I can learn one thing I didn't know - it could translate to a future revenue domain I might not have otherwise acquired.
For me this is a business of quarters. All I care about is if I can increase my daily income by 25 cents more each day.
Will your book help me achieve my goal?
Perhaps you are knowledgeable about regional domains and can provide valuable info about country/language specific domains that might help those of us focused on our primary language or country of origin?
That might have value worth paying for.
We earn high 5 figures a year parking but I still consider myself a novice
Would I buy it for $19.99 - don't know. Would I buy it for $9.99 - don't know. After you have posted here for a while and gained some credibility by helping others for free - that might give you enough traction for me to send you some money. There are dozens, maybe hundreds of parking experts here who have provided tons of free info simply by their willingness to openly answer questions posted by newbies. You can practically learn parking from simply reading every old post on this forum - which I think would be one of your main barriers to success - lots of existing free info.

•••
•••
This might come across as crazy to you, but before you can offer any paid ebook, try offering a free one or some free pdfs first. If people like your content, they will come back for your paid ebook. You've gotta build trust before you charge folk $10, $20 for stuff. If they don't know if to trust you, or if they don't trust you because they don't know you, then why should they pay to buy your stuff. Nobody wants to pay $20 for potential FLUFF.

Last edited:
•••
Even if your system works, the moment you publish your ebook and let everyone in, it will stop working, because of the high competition.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back