Margou
Established Member
- Impact
- 12
What do you think ?
You had me giggleI'm thinking about sweet, mango smelling sinsemilla Female Flowers, how the hell do you get 'Porn' out of these two Farming nouns? 'Tis no wonder 'sex sells'.
Hmm Medicinal Females
estibot: $360
Nokta: $1,163
Whoa, both of these bots have finally found a happy humanesque medium.
Regards.matt
I'm thinking about sweet, mango smelling sinsemilla Female Flowers, how the hell do you get 'Porn' out of these two Farming nouns? 'Tis no wonder 'sex sells'.
Hmm Medicinal Females
estibot: $360
Nokta: $1,163
Whoa, both of these bots have finally found a happy humanesque medium.
Regards.matt
I haven't created this domain name. In fact it's 9 years old. It just was expired and wanted to know how much it may worth...it was registered by someone the second I posted it here haha. I wasn't willing to take it anywayYou made the right choice. Listen to your gut and ignore valuation bot appraisals. What on Earth is a sex crop? Just because you might be able to give it a creative meaning, doesn't mean anyone else will want to. You need to focus on names that real websites are using.
ZfBot is a great resource for this. If you punch in your name and it returns a lot of related sites, then you might have something.
Yeah I know. That's why I said you made the right choice.
And remember... if it's expired then the age resets. It's not 9 years old anymore.
It is one of those names that has to be clarified and developed to make at least minimum wage, Margou.
regards.matt
Interesting fact. I didn't know that if a domain name expires its age resets, thank you for the info![]()

