domain Canadafashionstore.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pharmaceutical

Impact
Please what do you think about: Canadafashionstore.com
How much do you think it worths

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think it will make a good wave
1) it is long( more than 15 characters)
2)it has only targets in Canada and probably if someone in Canada wanted that domain the chances the will go for a .ca extension is 80%
3) when you appraise this name on estibot is below 100$ although you don't totally rank the worth of your domain with these tools, but to an extent it gives a sense of hope...
So with these I will advice you not to buy these name
Take your time and read about the business the pros and the cons
Try to know everything
Also go through daily sales and it will help you know what kind of names are needed.

Thanks,
Welcome to this jungle

•••
I don't think it will make a good wave
1) it is long( more than 15 characters)
2)it has only targets in Canada and probably if someone in Canada wanted that domain the chances the will go for a .ca extension is 80%
3) when you appraise this name on estibot is below 100$ although you don't totally rank the worth of your domain with these tools, but to an extent it gives a sense of hope...
So with these I will advice you not to buy these name
Take your time and read about the business the pros and the cons
Try to know everything
Also go through daily sales and it will help you know what kind of names are needed.

Thanks,
Welcome to this jungle
thanks so much for this.. .

•••
In addition to agreeing with @FavourB well written points, The fact that the exact phrase is available for reg fee in the .ca will really harm sales prospects (or maybe help them actually, since someone could own both if they bought your .com).

I would also argue that to me FashionStore is a little too generic. Like fashions for women, men, teens, children? Although the phrase has sold twice on NameBio (the fashionStore part I mean).

Here are the two sales
YourFashionStore (com) [2017]
UrFashionStore (com) [2016]
Anyone reading guess the prices, and which would sell for more, then go look on NameBio! I was surprised would have valued them in opposite order.

If you hold the domain name, good luck with it, although I think will be tough to get a good price for it.

Bob

•••
In addition to agreeing with @FavourB well written points, The fact that the exact phrase is available for reg fee in the .ca will really harm sales prospects (or maybe help them actually, since someone could own both if they bought your .com).

I would also argue that to me FashionStore is a little too generic. Like fashions for women, men, teens, children? Although the phrase has sold twice on NameBio (the fashionStore part I mean).

Here are the two sales
Anyone reading guess the prices, and which would sell for more, then go look on NameBio! I was surprised would have valued them in opposite order.

If you hold the domain name, good luck with it, although I think will be tough to get a good price for it.

Bob

Here are the two sales

Bob
Thanks much. But the painful part Is that,i already got the domain.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back