domain Sexcrop.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Margou

Established Member
Impact
12
What do you think ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
My guess is low to mid $xx (at best). Seems like verrry few adult domain buyers out there. Other than a few ultra-premium domains, not much is happening in the adult sphere. ...at least that's what I've seen.

Saw a guy offering $3 BIN on two very decent adult domains. Certainly worth $3. But nobody bought them for many weeks - and he finally just let them expire.
 
0
•••
aaand it's gone haha, Somebody just bought it. I wasn't going to buy it anyways, not because it may have a low value but due to my disinterest in the adult industry.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I'm thinking about sweet, mango smelling sinsemilla Female Flowers, how the hell do you get 'Porn' out of these two Farming nouns? 'Tis no wonder 'sex sells'.

Hmm Medicinal Females :)

estibot: $360
Nokta: $1,163

Whoa, both of these bots have finally found a happy humanesque medium.

Regards.matt
 
2
•••
I'm thinking about sweet, mango smelling sinsemilla Female Flowers, how the hell do you get 'Porn' out of these two Farming nouns? 'Tis no wonder 'sex sells'.

Hmm Medicinal Females :)

estibot: $360
Nokta: $1,163

Whoa, both of these bots have finally found a happy humanesque medium.

Regards.matt
You had me giggle:)
 
0
•••
I'm thinking about sweet, mango smelling sinsemilla Female Flowers, how the hell do you get 'Porn' out of these two Farming nouns? 'Tis no wonder 'sex sells'.

Hmm Medicinal Females :)

estibot: $360
Nokta: $1,163

Whoa, both of these bots have finally found a happy humanesque medium.

Regards.matt

Appreciated as always fellow Matthew.
 
0
•••
He is a cool Ausi dude :)
 
0
•••
You made the right choice. Listen to your gut and ignore valuation bot appraisals. What on Earth is a sex crop? Just because you might be able to give it a creative meaning, doesn't mean anyone else will want to. You need to focus on names that real websites are using.

ZfBot is a great resource for this. If you punch in your name and it returns a lot of related sites, then you might have something.
 
0
•••
You made the right choice. Listen to your gut and ignore valuation bot appraisals. What on Earth is a sex crop? Just because you might be able to give it a creative meaning, doesn't mean anyone else will want to. You need to focus on names that real websites are using.

ZfBot is a great resource for this. If you punch in your name and it returns a lot of related sites, then you might have something.
I haven't created this domain name. In fact it's 9 years old. It just was expired and wanted to know how much it may worth...it was registered by someone the second I posted it here haha. I wasn't willing to take it anyway
 
0
•••
Yeah I know. That's why I said you made the right choice.

And remember... if it's expired then the age resets. It's not 9 years old anymore.
 
0
•••
It is one of those names that has to be clarified and developed to make at least minimum wage, Margou.

regards.matt
 
0
•••
Yeah I know. That's why I said you made the right choice.

And remember... if it's expired then the age resets. It's not 9 years old anymore.

Interesting fact. I didn't know that if a domain name expires its age resets, thank you for the info ;)

It is one of those names that has to be clarified and developed to make at least minimum wage, Margou.

regards.matt

Yeah I totally agree, and it's even easier to develop than most domains out there, especially that it's in the adult industry, but as I stated above, I'm not interested in this industry as I believe it brings bad Karma XD. I'll just leave to someone else to handle.
 
0
•••
Interesting fact. I didn't know that if a domain name expires its age resets, thank you for the info ;)

No worries! And that's why a domain that is aged typically gets a small boost to its value. The perception is that if it's been worth renewing by its owner(s) for 5, 10, 15 years, then it must be better than stuff you can hand register. Of course that's not always the case at all... An old pile of poop is still a pile of poop, no matter how long its been around.

The other little perk (from my understanding) is that older domains are treated a bit more favourably by search engines.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back