Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Member
Impact
how would you appraise this one? estibot value - 1100 but I guess what im asking how would you use it and with that in mind the value after that? thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how would you appraise this one? estibot value - 1100 but I guess what im asking how would you use it and with that in mind the value after that? thanks in advance.

You registered it with no clue as to how it could be used? Personally, I can't think of any use to it...especially seeing as how it has an .xyz extension, aka the extension known for spam.

•••
•••
Offer it to some companies that do cess pool clean outs, it's a big industry in some areas of the USA that don't have direct connects to city sewage.

Flippa or ebay value low xxx end user mid xxx to low xxxx

It's an industry keyword with some big local companies that might want a nice short url to use in ads.

Not a fan of .xyz but what the heck, google uses it now for their corporate url

abc.xyz is google and that's their new nasdaq symbol or something, so it might be a nice term, but only a few potential end users for it.

Not as bad as some new tld registrations I've seen here, not great but not worthless as some are saying

GOOD LUCK

•••
Some might say the word fits well with the extension

•••
wrong thread so erased

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back