domain SetFin (com)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExDom

Established Member
Impact
278
I am thinking to do my first outbound for this name, SetFin in King. I am not sure what would be a fair amount to price this name as it surely has an appeal to many potential customers such as:

Set Financial Corporation
Set Finance
Set for Life Financial
Set India Finance

Estimates from bots follow:

Estibot: 750
GD: 1518
Brandpa: 5745
Nameworth: 29500

Also FinSet.com has sold before for $2500, a name which probably has fewer potential end users.

Thanks for any feedback!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $2000
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back