Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you help me with this domain name.

Thank you for your time.

Have a nice day.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
help us with it, whats it mean and why you own it?

•••
It means "Servicios Tecnicos" in spanish.
In english language means "Technical Services"
Computers, Printers, Pc Repair, etc.

Thank you Johname for your time.

Best Regards.

•••
I think $0

Maybe "servitec" would have value

•••
Thank you for your answer ArielT, I think $0 its real value too, im not a domainer, this domain name world its something cruel, i saw a few days ago in sedo a domain "sessel.de" and its value is 3 millions, why? I dont know.

Thank you again.

•••
Thank you for your answer ArielT, I think $0 its real value too, im not a domainer, this domain name world its something cruel, i saw a few days ago in sedo a domain "sessel.de" and its value is 3 millions, why? I dont know.

Thank you again.

It's PR 3, a dictionary word, according to the Google translator means chair in german (although not always a determinant thing) and has 200 backs links or so

But in my opinion is extremely overvalued or I'm missing some important thing

Last edited:
•••
It's PR 3, a dictionary word, according to the Google translator means chair in german (although not always a determinant thing) and has 200 backs links or so

But in my opinion is extremely overvalued or I'm missing some important thing

You right, its extremely overvalued, but have 20 bids? jaja, this is so abstract world, as art...

•••
You right, its extremely overvalued, but have 20 bids? jaja, this is so abstract world, as art...

Yes, it has many offers because the 3,000,000 is a desired price and is set up to receive offers

:D

•••
Yes, it has many offers because the 3,000,000 is a desired price and is set up to receive offers

:D

You say that a higher domain price, higher offers and buyers?

Last edited:
•••
ArielT, it seems you are an expert in this business, what do you think about domain nicolasrieussec.com? it has some value?

I registered this domain a few weeks ago because he was a great designer, inventor and a business man too. Im a web designer and developer, and this name, "Nicolas Rieussec" sounds to different and exclusive, I saw it on wikipedia, but, a couple of days later searching on internet, I saw the brand Montblanc and Nicolas Rieussec Watches... I sent a mail to Montblanc Team and they told me that this name do not interfers with their brand, because dont have the word Montblanc...

But later, Montblanc International CEO sent to me an email and he is interested in this domain name... But he wants to buy it at the same price that I buy it...

Thank you for your opinion...

I think as already happened could be of interest for some people although the demand is low so I really can't give you a price, I think if the name were mine I'd let it go for $100, but it is just me.

I think you should keep it some month and try offering to others in a related subject the domain would be for and then you could take the best offer if more appear

I really hope you receive more opinions about this last name for a better guide

•••
I think as already happened could be of interest for some people although the demand is low so I really can't give you a price, I think if the name were mine I'd let it go for $100, but it is just me.

I think you should keep it some month and try offering to others in a related subject the domain would be for and then you could take the best offer if more appear

I really hope you receive more opinions about this last name for a better guide

Thank you for your time ArielT, I appreciate your words. I'll think about this.

Best regards.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back