NameSilo

advice Services for this domain have been discontinued

Spaceship
Watch

Jusomgui

Established Member
Impact
Ok, I have 3 domains parked in Sedo. Their parking page were functioning normally until earlier this week when, upon typing the domain name in my URL bar, instead of the parking page this message appeared... "Services for this domain have been discontinued" on the upper left corner.

I checked sedo and the registrars for each domain and found no noticeable difference in... anything. Never recieved any emails regarding this matter.

Anybody else experience this? any idea why this happened? Any idea how I can get the original parking page back so I can continue collecting traffic.

Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means they banned your parking account on sedo.com. You can not park domains with them anymore and earn $$ from CPC.

You still use their platform to list/sell/buy domains, but not parking.

•••
That is very useful information. Off to Bodis then. ty

•••
You should try Parking Crew and Voodoo via Above.com

•••
That is very useful information. Off to Bodis then. ty

it may also be good idea to try and draw some understanding why there was ban.
so the same thing does not happen elsewhere.

I think there were cases of people being banned on sedo park for no reason. but its incorrect to say that all people there are banned for no reason.

gl

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back