NameSilo

SEOServices.me - $11 in 5 days of Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am not too technical with Domain Name Parking however one of my Domains has earned $11 within 5 days
of being parked with a exact phrase keyword of "SEO Services" as the master keyword.

The Domain Name is SEOServices.me

I have no idea how to optimize parked pages but I am 100% interested now to learn to do so.

SEOServices.me is parked @ SEDO with only the Master Keyword set.

Anyone have any tips to maximize profits?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I received 5 clicks totaling to $11 in revenue within 92 hours.

•••
Congratulations, that is highly impressive for a newer domainer.

•••
good for you ak! btw, when you have time, can you let me know which template you are using for the domain at the present time? thanks

•••
Hi there, I was using what I think is called "Big Box" template but for some reason SEDO emailed me saying they changed my template for a few domain names (although I didn't ask them to) and SEOServices.me was one of them.

I've gotten a few clicks since then but I made $3 more.

I wish I knew more about Domain Parking. This is good.

•••
I wish I knew more about Domain Parking. This is good.

There isn't really much you could do except choose the right theme/category and some PC's let you choose your own keywords and do basic SEO such as change the title, do your own Meta Tags.

** How has the earning been recently? If it's earning consistently everyday, you could PM me, I may have a suggestion for you!

•••
I had a few situations like this at sedo and almost all of them ended with banned domain and canceled all monthly earnings , even those earnings from other normal traffic domains...

Last edited:
•••
Why would that be banned or cancled? As of now the click to unique ratio is nowhere near what it was, I guess I got lucky. If it gets banned for authentic clicks then I'll never park my domains elsewhere, I'd rather develop it and make more off my content. That's BS.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back