IT.COM

SEO is free: Have you tried doing this?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I tried and I succeed.....

Last April I started selling clickbank products and I did a small experiment. Since I don't want to spend money on PPC (I am not used to spend money on advertising and promotion), I decided to do it all free..

Here's what I did:

>> I picked a CB product with a very high competitive keyword (around 2M search volume per month)...

>> I posted a review of this product on my blog. The review has 18 tags (highly competitive keywords)

>> I started posting in social bookmarks and forums (around 200 total posts) directing to this page...

>> Sales started to come but those are only from visitors who found my link on forums and social bookmarks - I wasn't satisfied.

>> I created 50 blogs at blogger.com and interlinked each blog.

>> I started writing reviews for this product on those 50 blogs. The reviews I made mostly in 2 to 3 paragraphs with one keyword (each review) pointing to the main review page (my blog). I made different reviews for all those keywords on tags of my main product article. I made countless reviews with hyperlinked keywords.

>> The main review page on my blog (as the beneficiary of all those reviews) was easily moving it's position on google and hit the 3rd place on 1st page this month (with the main keyword)

>> This page alone is making 5 to 8 sales per day... 1 sale = $32 commission...

What do you think of this process... Do you think it is good? I don't consider it spamming because the reviews I posted on this 50 blogs are all sensible and useful...

I never spent any penny (of course blogger is free) and in addition, I earned more than $300 from these 50 blogs since I started doing it (purpose is for backlinks and not for adsense)... not a big amount but the main point here is the ranking of my main review page... which got PR 2 in latest PR update... some of those blogs got PR1 and 2 too...

Have you tried doing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi! I'm a newbie and I'm trying to learn everything I can before I get started, so I reading a lot lately.. I heard before about this:

>> I created 50 blogs at blogger.com and interlinked each blog.

>> I started writing reviews for this product on those 50 blogs. The reviews I made mostly in 2 to 3 paragraphs with one keyword (each review) pointing to the main review page (my blog). I made different reviews for all those keywords on tags of my main product article. I made countless reviews with hyperlinked keywords.

But what worries me is:

In the short run you will make profit no doubt but it will spoil your impression in front of Google for your whole Cyber-life

It's a bit scaring, but I don't really get it. So, if I backlink like that, could I be 'banned' from google for the rest of my cyber-lfe? How could it be? D-: someone explain, please..

•••
Hi! I'm a newbie and I'm trying to learn everything I can before I get started, so I reading a lot lately.. I heard before about this:

But what worries me is:

It's a bit scaring, but I don't really get it. So, if I backlink like that, could I be 'banned' from google for the rest of my cyber-lfe? How could it be? D-: someone explain, please..

It's not you personally thats going to get banned from google, it will be your domain name and your website's IP address that would be affected. I don't think it would be for life, but any amount of hurt caused to your site's reputation in google is going to be bad for business as long as it lasts.

•••
wow, thatz hard work, anyway nice to hear your story!
btw, I have an question to ask, is your main blog page still on PR 2 ?

•••
creating 50 blogs at the same emails looks spammy be careful in doing this kind of blogging. Be sure to have quality contents.

•••
Sounds like a lot of busy work really signing up for the different blogs, etc.
Reviews could be busy work too seeing how you made each review customized.
But if it worked for you, congrats!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back