IT.COM

website SEO and EMD/Brandable domains at unbeatable prices with Domstocks.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
we run a fixed-price domain sales website, Domstocks.com, which focused until now mostly in the French market. If for some reason, you are looking for French domain names, you'll for sure love it.

We have always preferred EMD/brandable domains, but the French market is very SEO-oriented. We have adapted to the demand and sell mostly domain names with SEO juice.

We've started to add English and other language SEO domains, but we do not know if there is really such a demand. Competition is not that strong compared to EMD/brandable domains, so I guess that the SEO domains market is limited. Is it correct?

We are also interested in trying to address a few other markets. I personnally live in Spain and I feel that the market is weak, both for EMD/SEO brandable domains. Italy's market seems to me a little stronger, but still limited. German, Dutch and Polish markets are cctld oriented, so we'll not work on them for the moment.

Any hint is much appreciated.

EDIT: in case anybody has had the curiosity to have a look, the platform is unavailable for a few hours. Many domains have been purchased outside the platform and I need to synchronize

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any hint regarding SEO domains in English and other languages would be appreciated.
In French, it's for sure a hype
thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back