IT.COM

question Selling paired domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LoveCatchyDomains

Daring to LiveTop Member
Impact
First, as a newbie, thank you in advance for taking the time to review my question.
What is the best forum to sell 2 or 3 similar domains together? And is this the most reasonable approach to selling them? I have several paired singular and plural forms of domain names , and various "doctorX and DrX" permutations. Would it make the most sense to have them as paired sales, and where can this best be done?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best way to get better ROI is to sell domains individually. Someone might like DrX way better than DoctorX and vice versa.

Selling groups of domains is generally done at a wholesale pricing range by what we call flippers. I ignore any postings with multiple names because nine times out of 10 one is better than all the others.

So Bottom line—individual pricing for each domain works better, Good Luck.

•••
Great question. What about if you own all the popular extensions for a dictionary word using dictionary as the lab mouse. Dictionary.com, co.uk, net, org. Is it called a extension bundle sale? Sadly I don't own dictionary.com or even an electric vacuum cleaner.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the responses.
The best way to get better ROI is to sell domains individually. Someone might like DrX way better than DoctorX and vice versa.

Selling groups of domains is generally done at a wholesale pricing range by what we call flippers. I ignore any postings with multiple names because nine times out of 10 one is better than all the others.

So Bottom line—individual pricing for each domain works better, Good Luck.

Yes, there are probably some strong preferences out there for certain individual variations.
And for those that want both variations, such as singular and plural, they could purchase them at the same time. And if they are really on a roll, the extensions bundle could be thrown in as a bonus!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back