Dynadot

advice SELLING IN FACEBOOK SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

OzWorks

Established Member
Impact
Hi Folks, Hoping for some advice. I have a domain I wish to sell and it is industry specific. I have joined a number of Facebook groups relevant to that industry that are buy and sell pages but....when I try to list my domain for sale I have run into what seems to be an FB algorithm that rejects the entry as contrary to their selling policy. I have looked at the policy and can't see where my listing is contrary or why it would keep being rejected. FB has hundreds of domain buy and sell groups. I have filled in their "review this decision" form but it was rejected immediately. I have created a good mock up "web site" page image (just a jpg) to promote it. My for sale title includes the domain name, the words business and domain name. Has anyone else run into this problem? Are there specific words I should be avoiding? I don't know what the problem is and it's costing me a lot of time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Facebook's algorithm is wrong on many occasions, it even bans domains that weren't even spamming.

•••
Hi Folks, Hoping for some advice. I have a domain I wish to sell and it is industry specific. I have joined a number of Facebook groups relevant to that industry that are buy and sell pages but....when I try to list my domain for sale I have run into what seems to be an FB algorithm that rejects the entry as contrary to their selling policy. I have looked at the policy and can't see where my listing is contrary or why it would keep being rejected. FB has hundreds of domain buy and sell groups. I have filled in their "review this decision" form but it was rejected immediately. I have created a good mock up "web site" page image (just a jpg) to promote it. My for sale title includes the domain name, the words business and domain name. Has anyone else run into this problem? Are there specific words I should be avoiding? I don't know what the problem is and it's costing me a lot of time.
Are they selling FB pages successfully though?

Can you message me some of the groups.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back