IT.COM

auctions Selling Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali001010

Established Member
Impact
How do I sell my domains juat after registration?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Say "Abracadabra" and then snap your fingers.

•••
Buy a Brilliant domain and list it on any auction site for lowest expected price ..

•••
LOL I was just asking the same question I dont mean in a desperate way but curious what steps people follow since you typically can't transfer a domain you just bought for like 90 days or something like that.

•••
There are loads of threads on here asking the same question/s - use the search function and all will be revealed......

•••
LOL I was just asking the same question I dont mean in a desperate way but curious what steps people follow since you typically can't transfer a domain you just bought for like 90 days or something like that.

Domain transfer is not a big issue. One can push the domain within the same registrar for 60 day restriction period. The buyer just needs an account with the same registrar. If he is keen to buy, he can easily open a new account there if he already doesn't have one.

Plus the policy regarding the 60 day lock is not uniform with all registrars.

Last edited:
•••
Domain transfer is not a big issue. One can push the domain within the same registrar for 60 day restriction period. The buyer just needs an account with the same registrar. If he is keen to buy, he can easily open a new account there if he already doesn't have one.

Plus the policy regarding the 60 day lock is not uniform with all registrars.
Hi,
I am very happy that you are sharing your important information. Whould you like to tell the names of Registrars that are not having 60 days ICANN policy.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back