Domain Empire

question Selling Domains as a Group

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dubaymobile

Impact
Is there any way to sell domains as a group with brokers like Afternic? If not, is there a way to let a potential buyer of one domain know about the others you have that are related?

I guess this could be done with a custom landing page, right? I'm new to all this, so sorry for the newb question. :xf.smile:

I have the COM NET ORG trifecta for a site I may sell soon. I also have some other domains where the names themselves are related subject matter.

Also, if you think there is no benefit to it and that savvy buyers will figure it out for themselves, please let me know that, too!

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can use Escrow.com or DAN.com to sell domains as a group. At DAN > Go Under Sales > And Click on Add new lead
Once transaction is created at DAN.com, you can tell the transfer agent the sale is a bulk / group sale.

Last edited:
•••
You can use Escrow.com or DAN.com to sell domains as a group. At DAN > Go Under Sales > And Click on Add new lead
Once transaction is created at DAN.com, you can tell the transfer agent the sale is a bulk / group sale.
Oh, great! I'll look into those. Thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back