IT.COM

Selling Domain Research Tool (DRT) Licence

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im looking to sell a licence for the Domain Research Tool (DRT). This is the most comprehensive domain tool ever created. The options are endless and if your serious about buying and selling domains, or storing a listing of your current domains, then this tool is for YOU.

A full write up is available on the site.

https://www.domainresearchtool.com/details.htm

This tool has been out since about 2005, and is constantly updated with new features and improvements.

The site still lists RRP at $249, but im willing to sell my licence at $59 fixed price. No discounts, cause thats already incredibly cheap.

If you buy this, all you need to do is download the software from the official site, the .net framework (which everyone already has anyway), and use the unique serial number I will supply you with. The licence is lifetime as well, so there are no ongoing costs.

Payment via paypal or moneybookers. No paypal e-cheques please. PM me with any queries, or before sending money please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Consider this thread closed. Ive been informed you cannot sell your own DRT licence.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back