Domain Empire

status-resolved Selling Adult Domain Rule Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DominaKiara

Impact
The rules say "no explicit adult content" in the general forums. My domains don't have explicit adult content on them - it's just a "this domain is for sale, here are other domains I have for sale and how to contact me to make an offer" but the domains themselves are adult/fetish themed (nothing graphic, mostly femdom niche). Does that mean that I cannot sell them in the general forum and need to sell them on the adult forum? I ask because comparatively the adult forum doesn't get any views on the posts there :/

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the domains themselves are adult/fetish themed (nothing graphic, mostly femdom niche)
An easy way to think about this is:

If any parent would ever cover their child's ears from hearing your domain name, then yes, it must go in the Adult Marketplace.

I ask because comparatively the adult forum doesn't get any views on the posts there :/
All domains for sale on NamePros show on this page, including Adult Domains:
However, they won't show to guests or members under 18 years old, which could result in some less views. It shouldn't be too significant of a decrease, though, if the domain name is good.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back