Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Is it Adult?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

webm

Established Member
Impact
216
So, to the point - I have a few domains for sale that I want to put up for auction. Those are not explicitly adult, but related to adult industry. They are:

Taiwan Girls .NET
Adults Online .NET

Since they don't contain any adult word such as "F***", "P****" "A**" or any other word and they can be used for regular sites as well, not just porn sites.

So my question is, can I list those domains in regular section considering they are more of a generic instead of porn/adult?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As long as they aren't diplaying adult mterial I don't see them as adult only.
 
0
•••
Since they could easily be used for purposes other than porn, you should be able to list them as generic.
 
0
•••
Since they could easily be used for purposes other than porn, you should be able to list them as generic.

Thanks - that's what I too assumed. Just thought of confirming. :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back