Dynadot

Selling a Portfolio of Premium Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're looking for a world-class salesperson to help us selling a large and valuable premium internet domain names portfolio. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced sales environment and desires to be a part of something great then we want to hear from you.

OBJECTIVE:
We manage an excellent portfolio of generic internet domain names – partly self-owned, partly on behalf of customers – which we market. As for you, your main objective is to:

• MARKET and SELL our premium domain names portfolio; or
  • FIND a salesperson who is able to sell our portfolio of premium internet domain names as a whole package; or
  • FIND a domain name broker who have a proprietary list of clients and other domain buyers.

THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:

• Are you a sales superstar with a successful track record?
  • Do you have years of negotiation experience and an extensive knowledge of selling valuable commodities?
  • Are you an expert communicator who can build and maintain relationships?
  • Can you negotiate sales and purchases on our behalf?
  • Do you have commercial contacts to the Chinese market?

If your answers are yes, then it's high time to send us your application for this job!

Requirements & Qualifications:
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

• Professional Sales Approach.
  • Must be an English Native speaker.
  • Excellent analytical skills, marketing savvy, and in-depth knowledge about selling of valuable commodities.
  • Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – ability to effectively communicate and build relationships.

On a human level it is very important to be a person of great moral character, have a good sense of humor and a burning fire to excel in life. There are lots of people we could hire but we are looking for the right people.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Obviously one would need to see this premium folio of names to know/decide if it's worth pursuing further. Link??

•••
Been in domains for 15 years and had a chuckle about this.

However I'd be interested in seeing this excellent generic portfolio as I have clients but wont hold my breath on the basis of a newbie string....

•••
Hi guys, sorry if the thread was posted on the wrong section. With regard to the list of our Premium DOmain Names, it's a list of almost 1000 names and I could't copy and paste them all here or even post the link since I'm new in this site. If you want to check out our list, visit supradomains(dot)com - please change "(dot)" to a real "."

•••
The list ca be viewed by clking Domain Portfolio in the menu on top and then on the new pagae scroll down and look for "Click here to see our full domain name portfolio" to view the list.

•••
Good luck on those. I would have invested all that in just a few good names. To much inventory and very specific end users. I'm not seeing it from my point of view. But hey, who knows?

•••
Good luck on those. I would have invested all that in just a few good names. To much inventory and very specific end users. I'm not seeing it from my point of view. But hey, who knows?
Thank you so much for checking, since we already acquired these, what do you think should we do with them?

•••
Please list at least 1 domain as outlined in the rules. It would be impossible for any broker to agree without first seeing a domain and most brokers like to see what people have up front prior to contacting them.
6.7.3. Include the domains, their prices, and the broker’s commission in all posts for Domain Broker Wanted.
Thanks

•••
Looks like you have 1 valuable domain out of the whole portfolio...

•••
Looks like you have 1 valuable domain out of the whole portfolio...
That is? Sorry, I just want to know how people think of this portfolio. Trying to get an impression of how much can be earned.

•••
That is? Sorry, I just want to know how people think of this portfolio. Trying to get an impression of how much can be earned.
Y.DE is the only name worth more than x,xxx

•••
Hello,

You're requirements list English Native speaker. But based on multiple domain names in your list I would ask for someone who understands those Non-English domain names in terms of if they are common phrases or correct tense and proper usage.

All the best!
DN

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back