NameSilo

Selling a domain name on eBay...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Has anyone here tried selling a domain name on ebay? If so, Please give me some directions! There are so many categories and i can't find the domain name category to list under anywhere. Any body?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Computers-Other Hardware & Services-Domain Names-Com,Net,Org,Other

•••
Or... sell it on Web Design Talk for NP$

•••
I've bought lots of domains from eBay :) go ahead and try if you want, it usually sells.

•••
I tried listing one of my domains on ebay...no domain main category to select.....domain names were listed under computers-hardware and other services......but when i tried listing under this category it put my domain auction under.....you guessed it.....Hardware and other services! But when i searched domain names mine was nowhere to be found! I'm getting ticked! help.

•••
Would you kindly let me know the title of your auction so that I may try to search it for you??

•••
•••
Works for me when I typed hummer123.com and searched!

•••
Yes..when you typed in hummer123 it came up....but i want it to show up when someone types in domain names.....and they are searching for domain names.

•••
I think it is because the word "domain names" are not in the title of your auction and unless someone says "also search for description" will they find your domain name.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back