Impact
$1 start

$2 increments Payment via PayPal only within 24 hours of auctions end

Push to GoDaddy account only

BIN $25

Auction ends 24 hours after last bid.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hi James-thank you-it's actually a name we were going to develop but we're too busy-best of luck with the bidding.

•••
Just question before bidding on this name, just checked whois.com lookup tool and name seem to be registered at WildWestDomains not GD. How will you push it to GoDaddy account?

•••
Just question before bidding on this name, just checked whois.com lookup tool and name seem to be registered at WildWestDomains not GD. How will you push it to GoDaddy account?

wildwest is godaddy. they re the same company

•••
Hi Miks-I just saw that myself and called GoDaddy-they said it was just a "leftover" from the previous owner and it is a 10 year old name-trust me -its in my account there and can be pushed no problem-Id be happy to have the winning bidder call GD before paying-any other questions please just ask me or call Godaddy and they'll tell you it can be pushed. Thank you

•••
$3

Thanks, guys never new that ;)

•••
wildwest is godaddy. they re the same company
Thats funny-I didnt know that because the new girl at GoDaddy didnt tell me when I called! So thank you

•••
•••
i had a name that was showing there as well but was in my gd account so thats how i know haha

•••
Looking for higher-come on it's 10 years old and getting older! lol

•••
•••
TY James-where are all the Real estate people on NP-they must be working. This is a GREAT Blog/App for any product or obviously a Real Estate name. Let's keep bidding!

•••
•••
•••
BIN just Dropped To $50 on This Name. Let's see what happens!

•••
If I have to sell this name for $7 Im going to jump off a low bridge-but if that's the last bid in 24 hours I will have to-keep bidding!

•••
•••
Hi Abbe and thank you for the bid! This is a great aged name. I mentioned above all the development possibilities-Good luck with the bidding!

•••
BIN dropped to only $25 !!! Someone's going to take it! (Maybe-lol)

•••
Hi Abbe it looks like you won the auction-if you'd please send me a PM ill give you the PayPal info and Ill get your GoDaddy account number and get it pushed into your account by Monday (ill be off and on this weekend) Thanks-you got a great aged name. John

•••
•••
•••
Hi and thank you for the bid but it's 24 hours past the last bid and Abbe won and if for some reason its not funded by Wednesday id be happy to let you know.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back