Johnny Kennedy

Established Member
Impact
self edit

bye namepros

note to self - avoid domain forums :xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Call me cynical. But for transparency it would be nice to know which names you've sold and to see true testimonials.

You are entering a market (domain brokering) full of wannabes and for your own dignity, it be best you install trust and respect by your potential clients.

I find it astonishing that so many assume you have made these deals and wish you good wishes.

I would love to do the same but would need to see more evidence to be frank.

I'm sure you're fine hard working folk, but your story is veil thin, sorry.

I look forward to an update.

•••
Call me cynical. But for transparency it would be nice to know which names you've sold and to see true testimonials.

You are entering a market (domain brokering) full of wannabes and for your own dignity, it be best you install trust and respect by your potential clients.

I find it astonishing that so many assume you have made these deals and wish you good wishes.

I would love to do the same but would need to see more evidence to be frank.

I'm sure you're fine hard working folk, but your story is veil thin, sorry.

I look forward to an update.
That's exactly why I asked for a name at escrow.com to verify.

•••
I'm interested in their sales history, too. For now, as the url issue seems to be fixed, I've sent an email. We'll see how that goes :)

•••
•••
I called this one in chat the other day. But people were give Johnny a chance. haha
like I said, why allow this stuff in the first place.

Glad no one got burned

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back